Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Friday, September 19, 2008

[trans]2008-09-20 A Fan's Midnight UFO Chat With Yoochun

omg I'm crying now, is so sweet the girl, omg. enjoy T^T
--------------------------------------------------------
2008-09-10 Korea Time 4 AM

(4:08 AM) Fan: I fell asleep while studying, but surprisingly I dreamed of Oppas! Oppas were right next to me, and I was so nervous I couldn't speak right! T___T

(4:12 AM) Yoochun: Fell asleep while studying? How did you fall asleep so easily? ^^ I'll leave you this message now. Study hard!

(4:14 AM) Fan: Yes, just for a while. ;;; I fell asleep while studying history (it's like..society study, so I'm guessing it's history?).

(4:16 AM) Yoochun: Hahaha ^^. Okay, I believe you! ^^

(4:18 AM) Fan: Because of oppas whenever I wake up I'm always crying! Cassiopeias all feel like this after they receive oppas replies! I like oppa the best!

(4:20 AM) Yoochun: Like me best?

(4:22 AM) Fan: When I was still in elementary school, I especially liked oppa, and eventually I became a Cassiopeia. Ah~ I'm so nervous right now!

(4:24 AM) Yoochun: ^^ Don't be nervous~

(4:27 AM) Fan: Is this...really oppa? My tears won't stop..This is my first time receiving a reply. And I received a reply from the person I wanted the most! Ahh...

(4:37 AM) Fan: How come you aren't replying...It's a shame, but no matter what, I will wait for the day you guys come back! I will support you guys as best as I can! <3 I love you guys!

(4:39 AM) Yoochun: Okay okay! Goodnight! ^^

(4:42 AM) Fan: Thank you so much for today! T___T I don't know when I'll send you a UFO message again...If oppa is tired, you should sleep too!

(4:45 AM) Yoochun: Why are you thanking me? I should be thanking you! ^^

Translation: jae!fany @ Shinki! Forums (http://iscreamshinki.net)
Source: Mr. TVXQ + OhMicky
re-up:2uangels

No comments: