Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Sunday, January 18, 2009

[TRANS]FM YOKOHAMARADIO Yuchun Secret Series -09.01.14



Translation:
All: We are Tohoshinki! 2009 is the year of Cow, this year we must also continue to put in efforts.
YC: Good evening, I’m Yoochun of Tohoshinki. Please listen to our new single, Bolero~~
DJ: Now it’s the Secret Corner, let’s welcome Yoochun-san!!!! (Clap hands)
YC: Hi everyone~~ (Laugh-ing)
DJ: Junsu-san is feeling shy last week~
YC: Yup… Should be.
DJ: He was a little shy during the ‘Identification of A Good Man’ section~
YC: Yup… I think that’s charm of Junsu~~
DJ: It’s so good~~
YC: Ya~
DJ: Yup, that’s the kind of feeling. (Yoochun is smiling secretly~) TOP 3 of Year 2008, TOP 3 of Yoochun-san’s, last week Junsu had answered all the TOP 3 which are related to groups, so this time round I hope that it would be different, it can be private or anything we will do, what thing is the most unforgettable ones in 2008?
YC: Ah… Firstly, personally, yup… er… ahaha~~~ sorry
DJ: (Laugh) What? What you eat?
YC: I just feel like eating ramen…
DJ: (Continue laugh-ing) Wah, so, it’s okay.
YC: No. 3… (Still laughing==) No. 3.
DJ: Yes, hehehe~ No. 3 is?
YC: Hehehehe~~ No. 3 is~
DJ: Which ramen you want to eat now?
YC: I would like to eat the Hakata ramen.
DJ: Hataka ramen. Good~
YC: Then must put lots of dried bamboo shoot.
DJ: Dried bamboo shoot? You like dried bamboo shoot?
YC: Yes, I like it very much, it’s very delicious. Japan ramen is extremely amazing.
DJ: Amazing?
YC: Yes.
DJ: If this ramen can be found in Korea, it would be great~
YC: Yes, but I don’t think I did eat any ramen in Korea that had the authentic taste.
DJ: Why? Why is it different?
YC: Because the chef is a Korean~
DJ: So it’s like that~
YC: I also not very sure.
DJ: No. 3 is?
YC: No. 3 is, to me, is in Japan, although it is released in 2009, but my own composed song has been recorded in the album and that’s No. 3.
DJ: Yeah~ Kiss the~
YC: Baby Sky.
DJ: No. 2~
YC: No. 2? Eh…Tohoshinki’s activities, we are very happy that we have got lots of return during the activities in Japan.
DJ: Then how about No.1, the No.1 for last year?
YC: No. 1 is… Eh… For me, it is to be able to live together with my mother and brother.
DJ: Ah, I think I did saw this news before.
YC: Yup, this is the happiest thing.
DJ: Yup, your mother must be very happy to have such filial son~~~
YC: Eh, yup~
DJ: Yup.
YC: Really very happy.
DJ: Yup, I feel that you are always striving.
YC: Yes.
DJ: Eh, so that the TOP 3 for last year. Next will be 2009, so let’s make a promise
over here for the thing that we must do this year. “We must do this!” something like this.
YC: Challenge.
DJ: Yes, challenge.
YC: Yup, challenge, I want to challenge on books, novels and so on in 2009..
DJ: You wish to write?
YC: Yes, I hope that I can try to write it.
DJ: Ah~~~~
YC: Yup, I hope I can challenge, but to me, it’s not a challenge though, and also I wish to travel overseas with my family.
DJ: Oh, you want to travel overseas?
YC: Eh, yes.
DJ: Oh, so there are 2 things~
YC: Yes.
DJ: Travel overseas with your family and tried writing novels.
YC: Eh, that’s it.
DJ: I also have been thinking of writing novel in my blog, called Snovel.
YC: Is it a title?
DJ: Yes, Snovel~ It’s Sno’s Novel. (*Sno is the name of the DJ, Snoopy for short, Novel is novel)
YC: Ah~~~~~ So cute~~
DJ: But I totally never put in any action to it yet~~ (Both of them burst out laughing..) I just keep on saying that I wanted to write a beautiful Love Story.
YC: Yeah.
DJ: So now it is the ‘Identification of A Good Man’ section.
YC: (Laugh-ing..) I’m feeling nervous today.
DJ: Nervous? You will feel a bit shy when doing this.
YC: Yes.
DJ: Listen carefully! What will you say if you are in that situation, use a sentence to answer. Are you okay? ^O^
YC: Ah~~ Sorry sorry~~
DJ: It seems like you are scared~ Listen carefully~
YC: Okay.
DJ: You are going to attend a party.
YC: Yup. (Smile shyly = =++)
DJ: (Laugh) You have met with your girlfriend at the meeting place~ And your girlfriend have put on a heavy makeup. Can you understand what I mean? Very hot.
YC: Thick?
DJ: …, is those very um, um~~
YC: Ah~ So it’s like that.
DJ: That rich type. (PS: The DJ is referring to the makeup)
YC: Okay.
DJ: For me, I wouldn’t like to bring her out.
YC: Eh~~~~~
DJ: Although that’s how I think in my heart, but I can’t say it out straight right?
YC: Yup.
DJ: If it’s like that, what will you say to your girlfriend?
YC: For me, I will tell her that you look very pretty without makeup, but of course
today you look pretty too, then we will perfunctory on the party for awhile and go to other places and play. That’s the kind of feel.
DJ: So the party will be cancelled?
YC: Yes, cancelled, both of us will go to grab some bites instead.
DJ: On the other hand…
YC: Because I know that my girlfriend have done lots of preparations for me, therefore I wouldn’t bear to say it straight to her.
DJ: So sweet~~~~ Why everyone’s head is getting lower and lower now? I can’t even see the faces~~~
YC: FUFUFUFU~ I’m a bit shy now.
DJ: Ex girlfriend’s… (Yoochun is secretly laughing =+) handkerchief~
YC: Handkerchief?
DJ: Yes, handkerchief, that’s the one.
YC: Okay.
DJ: If it had been left in your room and was found by your current girlfriend, what would you say to her?
YC: Is my current girlfriend know that this handkerchief belongs to my ex girlfriend?
DJ: No, it’s her first time going to your house and went to Yoochun-san’s room, asked: ‘What handkerchief is it?’ something like that, so what would you say?
YC: In a sentence?
DJ: It can either be humourous or serious.
YC: For me, I will straight away go forward to hug her and tell her honestly.
DJ: This is very hard~
YC: I will say ‘Sorry’ to her.
DJ: Then what you going to do after saying sorry? How about the handkerchief?
YC: I will definitely throw this handkerchief away.
DJ: Why till now you still don’t want to throw it away?
YC: I also don’t know and previously I also never find it.
DJ: Why keep talking to yourself~ ^O^
YC: But maybe I really don’t know about it.
DJ: Ah~ So it’s like that ah~ Okay, I understand. Gradually, this serialization…
YC: Haha~~ This serialization has gradually become pressure.
DJ: It’s okay~~ Let’s look at the next question~ We have done this last week and Junsu had answered it very well. During your birthday, you received a present from your girlfriend and it’s a sweater that she knitted it on her own, but you found out that the size is a bit too small after trying it on, your girlfriend was shocked when she saw it, (YC: Shocked) so what would you say to her? Junsu had a very good answer for it.
YC: … Eh~~~~~~ A sentence?
DJ: Yes, a sentence~ Two sentences would be fine too.
YC: I probably will say ‘Isn’t this very suitable?’ …
DJ: But you can’t even breathe properly and it’s very tight, hehe~~
YC: After saying it to her, I will run to the street and show off to people and said: ‘This is from my girlfriend’, I will run out anyway.
DJ: Run out~ Eh~~
YC: FUFU~~ This is so hard!!
DJ: It’s very hard! Isn't it?!
YC: Yes.
DJ: I can see that Yoochun is a very sweet guy.
YC: Thanks for your compliments.
DJ: This would be the last question. What is the most romantic thing that you would say when confessing to the girl that you like?
YC: Hehehehe~~~
DJ: The girl’s name is Konoko.
YC: First confession?
DJ: Yes. Say it romantically to Konoko.
YC: Ah~~~~~~ Ha~~~~~ I’m expectedly nervous now~~~
DJ: Really? Is it because of this interesting yet humor and serious Secret Corner?
YC: Yes~ Every morning~ (Smiled shyly…) Keke~~ Nono, is confession.
DJ: Eh~
YC: Every morning~ (Clearing his throat)
DJ: You sound like an uncle~ (Imitating Yoochun clearing his throat ^O^) This is not acceptable!
YC: Keke~ I will give you a Morning Call every morning. *Awwwww...
DJ: Ah~~~~~~ This is not bad~
YC: It’s something like that~ (DJ: Something like that?) I haven’t thought of it yet. (*Yawning ++)
DJ: You feel like sleeping now?
YC: It’s okay now.
DJ: Then we shall hurry. Okay, so it would ‘I will give you a Morning Call every morning’.
YC: Hehe~~~
DJ: This is good~ Isn’t it?! Alright, so now we shall reveal the result! (DUGUDUGUDUGU…)
DJ: Morning call is really a good idea~~ (Yoochun laughed secretly again =+) It’s really good.
YC: Thank you!
DJ: 97 marks!! *screamssssssssss!
YC: Woohoo (Clap hands)~~~~~ Is this the first time?! I have got such high score.
DJ: Because giving morning call is an act which is full of sincerity.
YC: Thank you! Yeah~~~~~~~ I’m so happy!
DJ: Okay, we had listened to ‘Bolero’ just now, so now we are going to listen to the song that have been also recorded in this 3A single and it is~
YC: Kiss the Baby
Sky~ (DJ: Yes.) Let’s listen to it together~ Kiss the Baby Sky.
DJ: Thank you very much!
YC: Thank you very much! (Clap hands) Ahahaha~~~~

Chinese Translated: Moreno/日韩通吃
English Translated: Jaesica
Credits: TogetherTVXQ+ 乔 + shirfyl@TVXQBaidu + fangirlmitz

No comments: