Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Saturday, January 16, 2010

[TRANS] 100115 Update of Yu Kigoshi’s Blog

01-15 13:53:38
I sent your messages to Yunho and Yunho’s father…

I think that everyone should have been waiting for this news.

I wanted to send some things together, so I was busy preparing them.


These were the things that I’ve prepared.
My desk (in my company) is shown, too…

For the singers, the condition of your throat should be important, so I prepared some candy. (I didn’t want to burden them, so the candies that I sent were not so expensive ones.)
Since the very dusty season, the yellow sand season is approaching, I sent them candy that will refresh their throat and nose, yuzu (T/N: an aromatic citron) candy, Milky, milk caramels…

And, hoping that the current situation will improve, I put into the box the beans for the bean-scattering ceremony.

I will not be able to introduce to all of you the letter from Yunho’s father (T/N: which should be sent to me in return), so I will like to introduce a part of my letter now, since it should be your concerns.

Since I’ve sent the letter in Korean, I would translate (T/N: the letter to Japanese) and post here.

To Yunho and Yunho’s Father

I wanted to send a present to you, and made this package.
There are a lot of Bigeasts in Japan who are anxious about Yunho and also for you, Father.
I am anxious too, so though I know that my power is limited, I want to help out.
So during the year end and the beginning of this year, I’ve collected messages in my personal blog. I wanted to give Yunho, who is making a great effort and going though hardships as the leader of Tohoshinki, and also to you, Father, who took time for my interview during the hard days last year.

There were more than 1000 messages, so I could not print out all of them. I printed a part of the messages, and for the remaining, I have copied them to the CD.

At first, the plan was for the Japanese fans, but where did they know, there were international fans that came to my blog to leave their messages.
Thus, I will send you the messages in Korean and English, so that it will be easy for you to read.

There were Japanese fans who do not know Korean, but tried their best using the translation engines, and some of those who were not fluent in English, they also left messages using dictionaries.

There are many messages that are cheering Yunho and you, Father.
I hope that looking at them will smooth over your feelings…

Last summer…Father, I met you…..The conversation between you and me, and your words were just like my own father’s ones …I was really impressed.
This is just my personal story, but during these depression days, we are in trouble, too.
Now, our family could not live together.
But after hearing your words, Father… I came to understand that parents are always praying for the happiness of their children, and anxious about them, too. I thought that I should support my parents much more in the future.

Today, Jan 15, I am going to meet my father after a long time, and drink together.
Father, I think of you as the teacher of my life…Thank you very much…

I wish that true happiness will reach you again this year.
All the fans are supporting Yunho and Father, both of those who left messages and those who were late in participating, too.

For the contents of my present…
I prepared some candies since Yunho is a singer.

And, can you see some beans inside? (Lol)
There is a deep meaning for this.
In Japan, on February 3, we have the “Setsubun” ceremony.
“Setsubun” is a ceremony to invite happiness and drive out the wicked.
We throw beans out of our front door of our houses… (Lol)

1. Say “Oniwa-soto!” (T/N: Devils out!) and throw the beans outside..
2. Say “Fukuwa-uchi” (T/N: Fortune in!) and throw the beans on the floor of the entrance hall

How to use the devil’s mask
Somebody needs to put on the mask and stand outside the house, and a person standing inside the house should throw beans at the person with the mask, saying “Oniwa-soto!”, lol.
If you do this, it is said that wicked and evil will leave the house.

I pray that 2010 will be filled with happiness to Yunho, Father, and all the others related to you.
Yunho!! Father!!!! Good luck!!!

I sent a message as the above.
Of course, I enclosed all of your messages.

I started this project casually, but this project was introduced in an international site, and there were many talks all around for this project, I was so surprised…
I will be happy if all of your messages will comfort Yunho and his father.

I will start reading your messages and comments one by one. I am sorry that I am late in responding.

In the future, I would like to provide you with heartwarming stories, interesting stories, and true stories, not only stories about Tohoshinki, but Korean artists and culture. I would like to send out stories in the large Korean limit.

Please support me in the future.

T/N: I have previously sent out a private message to Yu-san, in behalf of all our English speaking friends who have left their messages, thanking for his kindness. Just today, I’ve received his very polite reply, thanking me for introducing this project to our English speaking friends, saying that he wanted to send out as much messages as possible. Yu-san is a true gentleman, I was so impressed by his mail!


source: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!





--------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español

[TRAD] 100115 Actualización del blog de Yu Kigoshi



01-15 13:53:38
Envié sus mensajes para Yunho y su Padre…

Pienso que todos han estado esperando por estas noticias.

Queria enviar algunas cosas junto con los mensajes, asi que estaba ocupado prepalandolo.


Estas son las coasa que he preparado.
Mi escritorio (en mi compañia) lo muestra, tambien...

Para los cantantes, la condición de su garganta debe ser importante, asi que prepare algunos caramelos. (No queria el peso de ellos, asi que los caramelos que envié no son los caros).
Ya que la temporada polvorienta(?), la temporada de la arena amarilla esta aproximandose, les envie dulces que refrescarán su garganta y nariz, yuzu (N/T: limón aromático), Milky, caramelos de leche...

Y, esperando que la actual situación mejore, puse a una caja de frijoles para la ceremonia de disperción.

No seré capaz de presentar todos ustedes la carta del Padre de Yunho (N/T: la cual debe enviarla a mi de regreso), asi que me gustaría introducir una parte de mi carta ahora, ya que deben ser la preocupaciones de todos.

Ya que he enviado la carta en coreano, lo traduciré a japones y lo publicaré aquí.

Para Yunho y su Padre

Queria enviarle una presente a ustedes, y hice este paquete.
Hay muchas Bigeast en Japón que están preocupados acerca de Yunho y tambien de usted, padre.
Estoy preocupado tambien, así que aunque se que mi poder el limitda, quiero ayudar.
Asi que durante el fin de año y el comienzo de este, he recolectado mensajes en mi blog personal. Quería darle a Yunho, quien esta haciendo un grandiosos esfuerzo y llendo a ttraves de las dificultades como el lider de Tohoshinki, y tambien a usted, Padre, que tuvo tiempo para mi entrevista durante los días dificels el año pasado.

Habian más de 1000 mensajes, asi que no pude imprimer todos. Imprimi una parte de ellos, y el resto, los he copiado en un CD.

En primer lugar, el plan era para los fans japonese, pero donde supieron ?, habian fans internacionales que vinieron a mi blog y dejaron sus mensajes.
Por lo que, les enviaré los emnsajes en Coreano y en Ingles, asi que será facil para usted leerlo.

Habian fans japoneses que no sabian coreano, pero trataron lo mejor de ellos mismos usando los traductores, y algunos de ellos que su ingles no era fluido, tambien dejaron mensajes usando los diccionarios.

Hay mcuhos mensajes que estan animando a Yunho y a usted, Padre.
Espero que al verlos tranquilizará tus sentimientos...

El verano pasado...Padre, lo conocí... La conversación entre usted y yo, y sus palabras fueron como las mi propio padre... Estaba realmente impresionado.
Esto es solo mi historia personal, pero durante mis días de depresión, estabamos en problemas, tambien.
Ahora, nestra familia no puede vivir junta.
Pero despues de escuchar sus palabras de sus hijos, y sus preocupaciones hacia ellos, tambien. Pensé que debia apoyar a mis padres mucho más en el futuro.

Hoy, 15 de enero, voy a reunirme con mi padre despues de un largo tiempo, y tomar juntos. Padre, pienso en usted como el maestro de mi vida... muchas gracias...

Deseo que la verdadera felicidad lo alcance de nuevo este año.
Todos los fans estan apoyando a Yunho y a su Padre, mbos, los que dejaron mensajes y los que tardaron en participar, tambien.

Por los cotenidos de mi presente...
Preparé alguno dulces ya que Yunho es un cantante.

Y, puede ver que algunos frijoles hay dentro? (lol)
Hay un profundo significado para eso.
En japón, el 3 de Febrero, tenemos la ceremonia de 'Setsubun'.
'Setsubun' es una ceremonia para invitar a la felicidad y expulsar lo malo.
Tiramos frijoles fuera de nuestra puerta principal de nuestras casas...

1. Diga “Oniwa-soto!” (N/T: Demonios fuera!) y tira los frijoles fuera..
2. Say “Fukuwa-uchi” (N/T: Fortuna dentro!) y tira los frijoles en el piso del vestíbulo de entrada

Como usar la mascara del demonio
Alguien necesita ponersela y pararse fuera de la casa, y una persona parada dentro de la casa debe tirar los frijoles a la persona con la mascara, diciendo "Oniw-soto!", Si usted hace esto, se dice que los demonios y las cosas malas se irán de la casa.

Rezo para que el 2010 este lleno con felicidad para Yunho, Padre, y todos los demas relacionados a usted.
Yunho!! Padre!!! Buena suerte!!

Envié un mensaje como el de arriba.
Por supuesto, adjunté todos sus mensajes.

Comenzé este proyecto casualmente, pero este proyecto fue presentado en una sitio internacional, y hubieron muchas pláticas acerca de este preyecto, estaba muy sorprendido...
Seré feliz si todos los mensajes de ustedes aliviaran a Yunho y a su Padre.

Empezaré a leer sus mensajes y comentario uno por uno. Lo siento por responder tarde.

En el futuro, me gustaría ofrecerles historias conmovedoras, interesantes, y verdaderas, no solo historias acerca de Tohoshinki, pero de artistas y de la cultura coreana. Me gustaría enviarles historia en el gran límite coreano.

Por favor apoyenme en el futuro.

N/TPreviamente he enviado un mensaje privado a Yu-san, a nombre de todos nuestros amigos de habla inglesa quienes han dejado sus mensajes, agradeciendo por su amabilidad.
Justo hoy, he recibido su respuesta muy educada, agradeciendome por presentar este proyecto a nuestros amigos que hablan ingles, diciendo que quería enviar tantos mensajes como sean posibles. Yu-san es un verdadero caballero, estaba muy impresionada por su mail!


Fuente Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Trad al Ingles smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
creditos: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments: