Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[TRANS] 091230 Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog Update



2009-12-29 14:20:33

ToJaeTen

To all the ToJaeTen {T/N: Tohoshinki + Jaejoong + Tengoku (Heaven)} members,
I am really sorry to inform you,
but I will not update information about Tohoshinki’s private life here in this blog for the time being.
For the “Heaven’s Postman”, that is one of my works,
so I will continue to write here.

The reason why I have reached these conclusions are,
there are some fans that dislike me in writing articles about Jaejoong and me here.
I do not want to inform you in details, it is such a sad story.

Please sense what I want to say.

Since I have my real job as a scriptwriter,
I do not want to be upset by the things which are not related to my works.
As the athletes control their bodies, I have to control my spirits in order to write scripts.

And please, if persons related to Jaejoong and Tohoshinki read this article, keep the situation a secret to them. Please, please.
It is not my purpose to make them feel sad.

My feelings to Jaejoong, the respect to Tohoshinki’s talents, and the evaluation to Jaejoong as a actor will not change by this incident.
And, of course, my love to them, too.

My works for “Heaven’s Postman” is proceeding.
I think that the date when I can meet the vigorous Jaejoong is nearby.

This is the last message that I will convey to you.

Oh, I would like to emphasize this point. I do not hold any distrust to all of you “ToJaeTen” members.
I thought that it was a very good thing that people come to know me through Tohoshinki,
and on the contrary, people come to know Tohoshinki through myself.
So I have been writing articles about them here.


And most of you were really very nice persons.
So I tried my best (that is, the ToJaeTen project).

How should I put in words…since I am doing such works,
my naïve part gets me into troubles,
and thus, I had to come up to this point.

But I think that I am connected to all of the “ToJaeTen” members,
and the project was a really delightful one.
Let’s meet in the movie’s preview, once it is completed!

Maybe, in the future, when the excitement over this affair blows over, I will be able to write about them again.
I would be delighted if such a day will come.



T/N: 10 hours have passed since this article was posted, and there are now over 470 comments for this one article. All of them are thanking Kitagawa for her efforts she put into the “ToJaeTen” project, and also apologizing for the words of some fans which made Kitagawa unhappy. I sincerely hope for the date when Kitagawa resumes writing articles about Jaejoong and Tohoshinki will come soon, her strong support has been a ray of sunshine to Tohoshinki fans during these hard days.


Source: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



------------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español


[TRAD] 091230 Eriko Kitagawa - Actualización de Blog




2009-12-29 14:20:33

ToJaeTen

A Todos los miembros ToJaeTen [N/T: Tohoshinki+ Jaejoong+ Tengoku(cielo)],
Estoy realmente apenada de informarles,
pero no subiré información acerca de la vida privada de Tohohinki aqui en este blog por el momento.
Para "Heaven's Postman", que es uno de mis trabajos,
asi que continuaré escribiendo aqui.

La razón por la cual he llegado a estas conclusiones son,
que hay algunas fans que no les agrada que esriba artículos acerca de Jaejoong y de mí aquí.
No quiero informarles los detalles, es una triste historia.

Por favor perciban lo que quiero decir.

Ya que tengo mi verdadero trabajo como una guionista,
No quiero ser molestada por cosas que no estan relacionada a mis trabajos.
Como los atletas controlan sus cuerpos, Tengo que controlar mis ánimos con el fín de escribir guiones.

Y por favor, si personas relacionadas a Jaejoong y Tohoshinki leen este artículo, mantengan la situación en secret para ellos. Por favor, por favor.
No es mi intención hacerlos sentir tristes.

Mis sentimientos por Jaejoong, el respeto al talento de Tohoshinki, y la evaluación de Jaejoonf como actor no cambiará por este incidente.
Y por supuesto, mi amor por ellos también.

Mi trabajo para "Heaven's Postman" está en proceso.
Creo que la fecha en que pueda reunirme con el vigoroso Jaejoong está cerca.

Este es el último mensaje que les transmitiré.

Oh, me gustaría enfatizar este punto. No guardo ninguna desconfianza de todos ustedes miembros de "ToJaeTen".
Pensé que era una cosa muy buena que la personas vinieran a conocerme a través de Tohoshinki, y viceversa, personas vengan a conocer a Tohoshinki a través de mí.
Por tanto he estado escribiendo artículos acerca de ellos aquí.


Y la mayoría de ustedes fueron realmente personas muy agradables.
Asi que traté de dar lo mejor de mí (que es, el proyecto ToJaeTen).

Como debería poner en palabras... uya que estoy haciendo esos trabajos,
mi parte ingenua me pone en apuro,
y por tanto, tuve que llegar a este punto.

But I think that I am connected to all of the “ToJaeTen” members,
and the project was a really delightful one.
Let’s meet in the movie’s preview, once it is completed!

Maybe, in the future, when the excitement over this affair blows over, I will be able to write about them again.
I would be delighted if such a day will come.


Quizas, en el futuro, cuando la expectación sbre este asunto se calme, seré capaz de escribir acerca de ellos de nuevo.
estaría encantada si ese día llegará.

N/T: 10 horas han pasado desde que este artículo fue publicado, y hay ahora mas de 470 comentarios en este artículo. Todos de ellos son agradeciendo Kitagawa por sus esfuerzos que pone en el proyecto "ToJaeTen", y tambien diculpandose por la palabras de algunos fans, las cuales hicieron infeliz a Kitagawa.


Fuente: Eriko Kitagawa’s Blog
Trad al Ingles: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com {One World.One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments: