Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[INFO] [IntlCassieProj] HAITIAN RELIEF

Hello all ~

I'm sure most, if not all, of you have heard about the devastating earthquake in Haiti. SO, my new project will be to help it out. I want to help collect money to donate to organizations that are helping the people of Haiti out. Plenty of fans have donated in the name of DBSK before, so I thought why shouldn't we give it a try? I know this project isn't going to be about selling anything or gaining any special benefits (except that wonderful warm feeling of helping someone out there), but I thought it was worth the try.

People need help. It's plain and simple as that. I don't care HOW much we get just as long as we get something. I wanted to help and I thought that perhaps some of us out there might like to donate along with me so I'm making this our

Haitian Relief Project.



If anyone is willing to help and think this project is a good idea..please do share your thoughts. It would truly be welcomed.

As long as the response is good then I will go along with this project. If not, I'll be donating on my own =] (no hard feelings I understand financial problems can be hard at times).
Some ideas I have is:

1. Auctioning off some of the extra hoodies I have
2. Donating in DBSK's name (though I'm not quite sure how good of an idea this is - any thoughts?)
3. I'm quite out of ideas ^^; (Jackie's quite tired with getting ready for school again)

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED - really...from the bottom of my heart =) if we can unite for five special guys...i think we can unite to help a whole nation.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AT OUR Livejournal Anonymous replies are allowed (in case you don't have LJ), but please don't spam!



------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español

[INFO] [IntlCassieProj] CONSUELO A HAITIANOS



Hola a todos~

Estoy seguro que la mayoria, si no todos, de ustedes han escuchado acerca del devastador terremoto en Haití. ASI QUE, mi nuevo proyecto será ayudarlos. Quiero ayudar a recolectar dinero para donar a organizaciones que estan ayudando a las persoas de Haití. Muchos fans han donado en nombre de DBSK antes, asi que pense por que no debemos intentarlo? Se que este proyecto no ba a ser sobre la venta o la ganancia de algún beneficio especial (excepto el maravilloso sentimiento cálido de ayudar a alguien de alla afuera), pero pense que valía la pena intentarlo.

People need help. It's plain and simple as that. I don't care HOW much we get just as long as we get something. I wanted to help and I thought that perhaps some of us out there might like to donate along with me so I'm making this our

Las personas necesitan ayuda. Es simple y sencillo como eso. No importa Cuando obtengamos con tal de que consigamos algo. Queria ayudar y pense que quizas algunos de nosotros le gustaría donar junto conmigo asi que estoy haciendo este nuestro

Haitian Relief Project {Proyecto - Consuelo a Haitianos}



Si alguien está dispuesto a ayudar en este proyecto es una buena idea... por favor comparte tus pensamientos. verdaderamente será bienvenido.

Mientras que la respuesta sea buena entonces iremos junto con este proyecto. Si no, estaré donanto por mi propia cuenta =] (sin resentimientos, Entiendo que os problemas financieros pueden ser dificiles a veces)
Algunas Ideas que tengo son:

1. La Subasta de algunos extra hoodies que tengo
2. Donando a nombre de DBSK (aunque no estoy muy segura que tan buena idea es- alguna idea?)
3. No tengo muchas ideas ^^; (Jackie esta un poco cansada por prepararse para la escuela de nuevo)

CUALQUIER AYUDA SERÁ APRECIADA - de verdad... desde el fondo de mi corazón =) si podemos unirnos por los cinco chicos especiales ... creo que podemos unirnos para ayudar a toda una nación.

POR FAVOR COMPARTE TUS IDEAS EN NUESTRO Livejournal las respuestas en anonimo esta permitido (en caso que no tengan LJ), pero por favor no hagan spam.


Trad: 2uangels

No comments: