Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[TRANS] 100119 Yu Kigoshi’s Blog Update



2010-01-185 15:07:08
A message from Yunho’s father

I received a thank you mail from Yunho’s father.

There are some personal contents, and also some of Yunho’s father’s thoughts about the current problem, so I would like to disclose only a part of his message.
I thank you for your kind understanding.

TO: Mr. Yu Kigoshi
How are you?
It was very snowy and also very cold in Gwangju.
I do not know about the weather in Japan, but please always take care of your health.

I received the package that you have sent to me.
Yu-san’s letter, candies, precious messages and the CD from the fans…
(T/N: the messages from the fans were partly printed out on paper, and the remaining was copied to a CD)
I feel deep love inside my heart, and I would pass the messages to Yunho, too.

I express my words of gratitude to all the precious ones, who have sent messages that will summon up Yunho’s courage.

So your messages will be handed over to Yunho.
Everyone, cheers♪

One of the other messages written were,
Yunho’s father is thinking to lend a hand together with Yunho to Haiti, where there was the earthquake, and many passed away.
Yunho’s father seems to think of volunteering for Haiti, when Yunho’ schedule for this month is finished.
Not only volunteer work, but accomplishing something together with your father is really wonderful, I hope I can be like them.

I could not introduce the part where he is referring to the current Tohoshinki’s situation, but he seems to be very worried, and also feeling somewhat impatient.

I believe all your messages would be a great support to Yunho and Yunho’s father.

I would like to treasure the chance between Yunho’s father and me.
Yunho’s father is the teacher of my life, he has created the opportunity for me to contact my real father again.

(few sentences omitted)

Recently, I am thinking that..
There are some that knew this blog through my books, some are regular readers from before, and some are newcomers from this project.
There are many people who leave me messages, and reading them, it seems that they are not worrying only about Tohoshinki but worrying and supporting me, too.
There are some who leaves comments just like my mother’s words, lol. Maybe they are the same generation as my mother.

I was always told to be grateful to all the persons around me, and I am truly filled with thankfulness to all of you.

It is very difficult to express my feelings, but I wish that my feelings can be conveyed to all of you. Watching the news on TV, there are not many nice stories, but I hope that many who come to this blog will be able to smile for a time being.

As everyone had prayed for my happiness, I pray that all of you would be happy.


Source: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Credits+Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!





---------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español


[TRAD] 100119 Actualización del Blog de Yu Kigoshi





2010-01-185 15:07:08
Un Mensaje del Padre de Yunho

Recibí un mail de agradecimiento por parte del padre de Yunho.

Hay algunos contenidos personales, y tambein algunos pensamientos del padre de yunho acerca del actual problema, asi que me gustaría revelar una parte de su mensaje.
Gracias por su comprensión.

Para Sr. Yu Kigoshi
Como esta?
Hace mucho frio y hay nieve en Gwangju .
No se acerca del clima que hay en Japón, pero por favor cuide de su salud.

Recibí el paquete que me ha enviado.
La carta de Yu-sanm los dulces, los perciosos mensajes y el CD de los fans... (N/T: los mensajes de los fans fueron divididos, una parte fue impresa y el resto fue copiado en un CD).
Siento el profundo amor dentro de mi corazón, y pasaré lo mensajes de Yunho, tambien.

Expreso mis palabras de gratitud a todos tus seres queridos, y a quienes enviaron los mensajes que armarán de valor a Yunho.

Asi que los mensajes de todos serán entregados a Yunho.
Todos, ánimos♪

Uno de los otros ensajes escritos fueron, que el Padre de Yunho esta pensado en dar una mano junto con Yunho para Haití, donde hubo un terremoto, y muchas personas fallecieron.
El Padre de Yunho parece estar pensando en el voluntariado para Haití, cuando la agenda de Yunho de este mes termine.
No solo trabajo voluntario, pero lograr algo junto con tu padre es realmente hermoso, espero poder ser como ellos.


No pude presentar la parte donde se refire a la actual situación de Tohoshinki, pero parece estar muy preocupado, y tambien sintiendose un poco impaciente.

Creo en que todos los mensajes de ustedes serán un gran apoyo para Yunho y su padre.

Me gustaría atesorar la oportunidad entre el Padre de Yunho y yo.
El padre de yunho es el maestro de mi vida, ha creado la oportunidad para mi de contactar a mi verdadero padre de nuevo.

(algunas frases omitidas)

Recientemente, estoy pensando que...
Hay algunos que sabian de este blog a traves de mis libros, algunos son lectores habituales de antes, y algunos son recién llegados por este proyecto.
Hay muchas personas que me dejan mensajes, y leyendolos, parecen que no se preocupan solo acerca de Tohoshini sino se preocupan por mi y me apoyan, tambein.
Hay alguno que dejan comentarios justo como las palabras de mi madre. lol. quizas son de la misma generación.

Siempre me dijeron que agradezca a todas las personas a mi alrededor. y estoy realmente lleno de gratitud hacia todos ustedes.

Es muy dificil expresar mis sentimientos, pero deseos que mis sentimientos puedan ser transmitidos a todos ustdes. Viendo las noticias en la TV, no hay muchas noticias agradables, pero espero que los que vengan a este blog sean capaces de sonreir por un momento.

Como todos han rezado por mi felicidad, rezo para que todos ustedes sean felices.


Fuente: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Trad al Ingles/creditos: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uAngels.blogspot.com
Compartido por: sharingyoochun.net+ 2uAngels

No comments: