Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100112 Yu Kigoshi’s Blog Update

A message from Yunho’s father…

To tell the truth, I have already sent a simple new year greeting by email to Yunho’s father, before I planned the project “Send messages to Yunho and Yunho’s father.”
I have received his reply.

Though he should be very busy, he sent me a very polite and long message.

Since this is a personal mail between Yunho’s father and me, I could not inform you in details here, but as all of you should know, Yunho is recently doing a lot of volunteer activities.

Yunho’s father seemed to be busy from December, in order to support Yunho’s activities.

Since I did not do anything together with my father from when I was little, to be honest, I envy the two of them.
When I met Yunho’s father during the interview for my book “The Secrets of Tohoshinki Part 2″, I felt that although Yunho’s father is very strict, I felt that he was always caring for Yunho. In addition, I felt that “the two are always connected to each other” by hearing Yunho’s father’s precious words at that time, one by one.
After the date, I think that my way of thinking has changed, for myself, for my parents, and for my surroundings.

“I am praying for Yu-san’s health, and that god bless you. Thank you for your mail, I would like to meet you again. We would welcome you when you come to Gwangju.”
Seeing this sentence, I was in tears.

In the last part of the mail, he has again written “I am praying again that only happiness will approach Yu-san this year.”

He had trusted me at the time of the interview, and later, I was able to speak to him during meals, and it is true that the encounter was an opportunity for me to grow.

For the details of the mail, I could not disclose here, since it will disturb the privacy of Yunho’s father and Yunho. I am very sorry.

If I should explain you, Yunho used a few days of his vacation to volunteer together with his father, and for his relatives.

It seems that it is true that Yunho’s father is through hardships for both mind and body by groundless rumors….

Reading the email, I thought that all your messages should heal the hearts of the two.

If I can, I would like to do the same for the remaining 4 members.
But I don’t have enough power, and inside me, I have a conflict that I should not attract so much attention.
(There are many opinions to my current project, too….)

I will make every possible effort in order to send your messages.

I will try to send your messages as soon as possible.
Please wait awhile.

Source: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!




---------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español


[TRAD] 100112 Actualización del Blog de Yu Kigoshi



Un mensaje del padre de Yunho...

Para decir la verdad, Ya he enviado un simple saludo de año via email l padre de Yunho, antes planee el proyecto "Envia Mensajes a Yunho y a su Padre."
He recibido su respuesta.

Ya que este es un mail personal entre el padre de unho y yo, no puedo informales aqui en detalles, pero como todos ustedes deben saber, Yunho esta recientemente haciendo muchas actividades como voluntario.

El padre de Yunho parecia estar ocupado desde Diciembre, con el fin de apoyar a ls actividades de Yunho.

Ya que no hice nada junto con mi padre desde que era pequeño, para ser honesto, envidio a los dos.
Cuando conocí al padre de unho durante la entrevista para mi libro "Los secretos de Tohoshinki Parte2", sentí que aunque el padre de Yunho es muy estricto, el siemore estaba cuidando de Yunho. Ademas, sentí que "los dos estan siempre conectados entre sí" por solo oyendo la preciosas palabras del Padre de Yunho en ese momento, una por una.
Despes de la fecha, creo que mi manera de pensar ha cambiado, para mí mismo, para mis padres, y para mi entorno.

Estoy orando por la salud de Yun-san, y que dios te bendiga, Gracias por tu mail, Me gustaria reunirme contigo de nuevo. De daremos la bienvenidad cuando vengas a Gwanju."
Viendo est oración, estaba en lágrimas.

En la última parte del mail, volvio a escribir, "Estoy orando de nuevo para que solo la felicidad se acerque a Yun-san este año."

Él habia confiado en mí en el momento de la entrevista, y luego, fui capaz de hablar con él durante las comidas, y es cierto que el encuentro fue una oportunidad para mí de crecer.

Por los detalles del mail, no puedo revelarlos aqui, ya que perturba la privacidad de Yunho y su padre, y de sus parientes.

Parece que es cierto que el padre de Yunho esta pasando por dificultades, tanto mental y fisicamente por todos los rumores sin fundamentos...

Leyendo este mail, pensé que todos los mensajes de ustedes deben sanar los corazones de los dos.

If I can, I would like to do the same for the remaining 4 members.
But I don’t have enough power, and inside me, I have a conflict that I should not attract so much attention.
(There are many opinions to my current project, too….)

I will make every possible effort in order to send your messages.

I will try to send your messages as soon as possible.
Please wait awhile.

Si puedo, me gustaría hacer lo mismo para los 4 miembros restantes.
Pero no tengo el poder suficiente, y dentro de mí, tengo un conflicto de que no debo atraer tanta atención.
(Hay muchas opiniones sobre mi proyecto actual, tambien...)

Hare todo esfuerzo posible para enviar todos sus mensajes.

Trataré de enviar los mensajes de todos lo más pronto posible.
Por favor esperen.

fuente: Yu Kigoshi’s blog
Trad al Ingles: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments: