Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Thursday, February 25, 2010

[TRANS] Vivi Magazine April Issue Part 5

Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4


- With the songs I think everyone grew too. If you can tell us “as a man” how you guys think of yourselves. If you can start with your good point and bad point.

Jaejong: My good thing? Good thing… umm how I don’t think that I’m the most important. I’m not those type. I’m constantly thinking about someone else. That’s why I cant reject people. I don’t want to hurt the other person so I tend to accept anything. The blood type O people seem to be like that. This is a secret but I get really stressed. I hold it in and hold it in and then I explode! saying “I was holding it in the whole time!” *laughs* that’s why people say I’m scary when I get mad.

Yoochun: My good thing is that I have a warm heart *laughs*. My bad thing is that lately I don’t want to get out of my house. I kind of got bored of going out.

Junsu: I don’t have a good thing. *laughs* Well I don’t notice it myself. What people say about me is that I’m decisive. and I’m usually a positive person. My bad thing is …. I don’t have any *laughs* that’s a lie. I have a lot. The most is that I hate to lose even if it’s something small. I’ll never accept that I lost. But lately I grew up and I don’t get as mad but as a guy it’s not a bad thing not to want to lose right!?

Yunho: Once I get into something I really concentrate on that. and I’ll never give up until I achieve it. I think I’m a passionate person. I tend to not be able to see anything but that though. Even if everyone’s calling me. most of the time i cant hear it. Overall i guess i have a manly personality and… I don’t know. So I don’t understand how girl are feeling a lot *embarrassed* . I think I’m romantic in my very own way but girls are hard..

Changmin: I don’t know if i should say it myself but including the bad parts about myself I like myself. I’m a complete blood type B and is short tempered but because I have this side in me I think that it brings out my good side. I’m usually quiet and shy person but once we become really close I talk a lot and can have a lot of fun. I think my type is that with a small group pf people I get to know them deeply taking time. Overall it means that everything except my bad part s all good. Although of course that’s a joke *laughs*

- Okay now what kind of guys are you when it comes to love?

Yunho: I’m the type who completely gets into it and cant see anything around me! … but I haven’t had a lot of relationships so I don’t really know.

Yoochun: I used to be like that too. Someone who falls completely into them. Once I like someone I always thought “it’s her for sure!” but now I can listen to what people around me tell me since falling completely into them didn’t work out.

Junsu: I’m both. I have experienced both falling deeply into her and being really calm. My surroundings really effect how I can have a relationship so I really don’t know how its going to change. But if I can want to not think about it too much and be natural.

Changmin: For me the only time I couldn’t see anything around me was only my first love. After that I’m calm. At least not so into her to the point it effects my work. Only my first love was um… I was crazed about falling in love *laughs bitterly*

Jaejoong: I think I’m different depending on that person. If that person is aggressive maybe I’ll be become aggressive too. But if not I think I’ll become more simple. But any type of girl I’ll protect her no matter what. That’s why I work out to become strong *laughs* In Japan right now grazing boys (non-aggressive boys) are popular but I think guys should be able to protect the girl so i want to be a carnivorous boy (aggressive boys).

- What about everyone else? How would you protect a girl?

Changmin: If it’s during our date and we got attacked if that was the situation then I’ll put my girlfriend in a taxi first and let her go. Then even if I run away desperately she won’t see me *laughs*

Junsu: I would carry my girlfriend and run!! I’m fast at running so I have the confidence to be able to run away!!

Yoochun: If I had to think really realistic I would have my girlfriend call my manager and while she’s calling I’ll fight and try to make time. I used to do Taekwondo so I think I can stop it for a little while.

Yunho: I used to do Aikido so I”d fight too. Oh but maybe its not good to fight as an artist huh. Well it’s bodyguard! yeah bodyguard. The most important thing is my girlfriend’s feelings and safety!

- You guys are all so reliable! At last what kind of guy do you want to be?

Yunho: I say this a lot but who I look up to the most is my father. Like my father I want to be able to give many people courage. That’s why I’m doing volunteer work right now. But out of all my dreams this is the most important.

Changmin: I want to be a guy who can make a warm family. In order to achieve that I need more that love. To be realistic I need to be strong and have money.

Jaejoong: I want to be a young dad. *shy* I want to drop/pick my child from school. But the world is full with danger so I’m scared to to be a girls dad, so I want a boy.

Yoochun: I want to be a man with confidence. It seems like someone with confidence knows what they need to do at that time.

Junsu: Same with me. I want to have confidence towards everything. And hopefully if I can be able to continue singing.

source: Vivi magazine (April)
trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun




----------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] Revista Vivi Edición de Abril 2010 Parte 5


Parte 1 Parte 2 Parte 3 Parte 4

- Con la canciones creo que todos crecieron también. Si pueden decirnos 2como un hombre" como ustedes chicos piensan de sí mismos. Si pudieran comenzar con su punto bueno y luego el malo.

Jaejoong: Cosa beuna? cosa buena... umm como no pienso que soy el más importante. No soy de ese tipo. Constantemente pienso acerca de alguien más. Eso es por que no puedo rechazar a las personas. No quiero herir a la otra persona asi que tiendo a acertar todo. Las persona de sangre tipo O parecen ser asi. Este es mi secreto pero me pongo mu estresado. Lo mantengo, lo mantengo y luego exploto! diciendo "Diciendo estaba menteniendolo todo el tiempo!" *ríe* es por eso que las personas dicen que doy miedo cuando estoy molesto.

Yoochun:Lo bueno de mí es que tengo un cálido corazón *ríe*. Lo malo es que últimamente no quiero salir de mi casa. Algo como que me aburrí de salir.

Junsu: No tengo algo bueno, *ríe* Bueno no lo he notado por mí mismo, Lo que las personas dicen acerca de mi es que soy decisivo y usualmente soy una persona positiva. Lo malo es... no tengo nada *ríe* eso es mentira. Tengo muchas cosas malas. La principal es que odio perder incluso si es algo pequeño. Nunca aceptaré que perdí. Pero últimamente crecí y no me molesto pero como un chico no es una cosa mala no uerer perder, verdad!?

Yunho: Una vez que em meto en algo realmente me concentro en eso y nunca me rendiré hasta que lo logre. Creo que soy una persona apasionada. Tiendo a no ser capaz de ver algo pero eso siquiera. Incluso si todos me estan llamando, la mayoria de veces no puedo oirlo. En total supongo que tengo una personalidad varonil y... no se. Asi que no entiendo como ua chica se esta sintiendo *avergonzado*. Creo que soy romantico en mi propia manera pero las chicas son dificiles...

Changmin: No se si debería decirlo yo mismo pero incluyendo las partes malas acerca de mi me gusto. Soy un completo tipod e sangre B y es de mal genio pero por que tengo este lado en mi creo que sacan a relucir mi lado bueno. Usualmente soy uan persona tranquila y tímida pero una vez me vuelvo crecano hablo mucho y puedo tener mucha diversión. tipo es que con un grupo pequeño de personas llego a conocerlas profundamente tomando un tiempo. En general, significa que todo excepto mi parte mala es todo bueno. Aunque por supuesto eso es una broma *ríe*.

- Bien ahora, Qué tipo de chicos sn cuando se trar de amor?

Yunho: Soy del tipo que completamente me meto en ello y no puedo ver nada alrededor de mí! ... Pero no he tenido muchas relaciones asi que realmente no se.

Yoochun: Solía ser asi también. Alguien quien cae completamente en ello. Una vez que me gusta alguein pienso "Es ella de seguro!" pero ahora puedo escuchar lo que las personas que estan a mi alrededor me dicen desde que me meti completamente en esa relación y no funciono.

Junsu: Yo soy ambos. He experimentado ambos, en enamorarme profundamente de ella y estar realmente calmado. Mis ambiente realmente afecta en como puedo tener una relación, asi que realmente no se como va a cambiar. Pero si puedo no quiero pensar acerca de ello demasiado y ser natural.

Changmin: For me the only time I couldn’t see anything around me was only my first love. After that I’m calm. At least not so into her to the point it effects my work. Only my first love was um… I was crazed about falling in love *laughs bitterly*

Para mi el único tiempo que no pude ver nada a mi alrededor fue solo en mi primer amor. Despues de eso estoy calmado. Al menos no tan enamorado de ella al punto que afecte mi trabajo. Solo fue en mi primer amor um... Estaba loco por emanorarme *ríe amrgamente*

Jaejoong: Creo que soy diferente despendiendo en la persona. Si la persona es agresiva quizas me volvere agresivo también. Pero si no, creo que seré más simple. Pero cualquier tipo de chica la protegeré sin importar que. Es por eso que trbajo para volverme fuerte *ríe* En Japón ahora mismos Chicos pastores (chicos no agresivos) son populare pero creo que lo chicos deben ser capaces de proteger la chica asi que quiero ser un chico carnívoro (chico agresivo).

- Y los demás? Como protegerian a una chica?

Changmin: Si durante nuestra cita y nos atacan si esa fuera la situación entonces metería a mi novia en un taxi primero y la dejaria ir. Entonces si huyo desesperadamente eesllo no me verá *ríe*

Junsu: Cargaría a mi enamorada y correría!! Soy rápido corriendo asiq ue tengo confianza de ser capaz de huir!!

Yoochun: Si tuviera que pensar muy realisticamente tendría a mi enamorada llamando a mi manager y mientras esta llamando pelearía e intenría hacer tiempo. Solía hacer Taekwondo asi que creoq ue puedo detener al atacante por un momento.

Yunho: I used to do Aikido so I”d fight too. Oh but maybe its not good to fight as an artist huh. Well it’s bodyguard! yeah bodyguard. The most important thing is my girlfriend’s feelings and safety!

Solía hacer Aikido asi que pelería también. Oh pero quizas no es bueno pelear como un artista ah. Bien serí un guardaespalda! Si guardaespalda. Lo más importante son los sentimientos y seguridad de mi enamorada!

- Todos ustedes son tan seguros! Finalmente, qué tipo de chico quieren ser?

Yunho: Digo esto mucho pero a quien siempre veo a mi padre. Como mi padre quiero ser capaz de dar coraje a muchas personas. Es por eso que estoy haciendo trbajo voluntariado ahora mismo. Pero de todos mis sueños este es el más importante.

Changmin: Quiero ser un chico que pueda hacer un cálida familia. Con el fin de lograr eso necesito más que amor. Para ser realista necesito ser fuerte y tener dinero.

Jaejoong: Quiero ser un joven padre. *tímido* Quiero llevar y recoger a mi hijos de la escuela. Pero el mundo esta lleno de peligro asi que estoy espantado de tener niñas, asi que quiero un niño.

Yoochun: Quiero ser un hombre con cofianza. Parece como que alguien con confianza sabe lo que nesecitan hacer en ese momento.

Junsu: Igual yo. Quiero tener confianza hacia todo. Y con optimismo si pudiera ser capaz de seguir cantando.

Fuente: Vivi magazine (April)
Trad al Ingles: Rieko@sharingyoochun
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com

No comments: