Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Thursday, February 25, 2010

[TRANS] Vivi Magazine April '10 part 2 - Things I like to do alone

Part1

*T/N translation only the right side of the below page




The [____] Thing I Like To Do Alone

1. I like [ traveling ] alone.
2. I like to [ go on a drive ] alone.
3. I like to [ clean ] alone
4. I like to [ stay ] alone.
5. I like to [ listen to music ] alone.

Guess who wrote it! Here’s the hint!

1. “I like to travel in general. This year I’m planning to go to Las Vegas with 3 of my friends (including himself). I’m excited to watch the musicals and concerts. If I’m going to travel alone I want to go to Greece.”

2. “When I want to be alone, or when i want to think alone, when I have some worries/problems about something I go on a drive. When you go on a drive you cant be missing music! Lately I’ve been listening to the ‘New Age’.”

3. “When I clean I feel refreshed. I clean in the morning too. I clean and then shower, that’s my rule! It feels good”

4. “When I’m alone at home I watch DVDs, go on the computer, compose songs, clean, cook, and just relax. Time goes by fast.”

5. “When I’m alone I listen to sad songs or ballads. I like to enjoy the sentimental feeling. I get so into it sometimes I cry” *laughs*

-Scroll down for the Answers=P

·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·


Answers:

1. Yunho
2. Changmin
3. Yoochun
4. Jaejoong
5. Junsu


Source: Vivi magazine (April)
Trans by: Rieko@sharingyoochun
Credit: sharingyoochun + Infinity HK



-------------------------------------



Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] Revista Vivi Edición de Abril 2010 Parte 2 - Cosas que me Gustan hacer Solo




Parte 1

*N/T: Solo la parte de la derecha de la página siguiente


La [____] Cosa que me Gusta hacer Solo

1. Me gusta [ viajar ] solo.
2. Me gusta [ conducir ] solo.
3. Me gusta [ limpiar ] solo.
4. Me gusta [ quedarme ] solo.
5. Me gusta [ escuchar musica] solo.

Adivinen quien lo escribió! Aqui esta el indicio!

1. "Me gusta viajar en general. Este año estooy planeando ir a Las Vegas con tres de mis amigos (incluyendo a sí mismo). Estoy emocionado de ver los musicales y conciertos. Si voy a viajar solo quiero ir a Grecia."

2. "Cuando quiero estar solo, o cuando quiero pensar solo, cuando tengo algunos problemas o preocupaciones acerca de algo, manejo. Cuando manejas no puede estar ausenta la musica! Últimamente he estado escuchando a la 'Nueva Generación'."

3. "Cuando limpio me siento refrescado. Limpio en las mañanas también. Linpio y luego me baño, esa es mi regla! Se siente bien"

4. "Cuando esoty solo en casa veo DVDs, voy a computadora, compongo canciones, limpio, cocino, y solo me relajo. El tiempo pasa rápido."

5. "Cuando estoy solo escucho canciones tristes o baladas. Me gusta disfrutar la sensación sentimental. Me meto tanto que algunas veces lloro" *ríe*

-Baja para ver las respuestas ^^

·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·


Answers:

1. Yunho
2. Changmin
3. Yoochun
4. Jaejoong
5. Junsu


fuente: Vivi magazine (April)
Trad al Ingles: Rieko@sharingyoochun
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: sharingyoochun + Infinity HK

No comments: