Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Thursday, February 25, 2010

[FANACC/TRANS] 100225 "I Am Man & I love TVXQ!" By Bigeast



13 years old, Junior high school student: My mom loves TVXQ and since my friends tell me I look like Junsu, I started to see their DVD’s and became a fan. ^^ I have few guy friends who are also TVXQ fans at school and it is so much fun to share new stuff about them with my fan friends.

18 years old, student: My young sister loves TVXQ. We are so close, so I watched DVD with her, and without knowing how and when it happened, I became fan of TVXQ too! ^^ They sing and dance so well and all five of them look great! I love the fact that they are such a good friends with each other. That's how we guy friends should be! I purely love all members of TVXQ!

21 years old, student: I am Xiah fan. I am a guy who likes women. But, TVXQ is the guys who look super cool in my eyes. I love “purple line” and I often imitate TVXQ fashion. I would love to find more male fans of TVXQ to be my friend.

25 years old, businessman: I liked backstreet boys in the past. TVXQ is from Korea which is near from Japan so it makes me feel closer to TVXQ and I easily became their fan. When I sing TVXQ song, everyone loves it. (Do I sound like bragging? hahaha.) I wish to know even more about TVXQ!

35 years old, businessman: I was interested in Korea before. And when my friend gave me TVXQ’s album “T” last year, I loved it! So I joined Bigeast and after a-nation I became even bigger fan because real TVXQ is even cooler! At my company's Karaoke gathering, I sing “Beautiful You”. When I attended Kobe Fan meeting, Yuchun and I had an eye contact with each other and he yelled “Oh, there is a man here!” And he looked so happy! LOL


JJ ah~~men like you guys too~~




JJ: who can resist our charm~~^^
♪ ~kimiwa mou nukedasenai~ ♪
(♪ ~none of U will be able to escape from us anymore~ ♪ ~'Jumon/Mirotic')

Always Keep The Faith!

Source: Bigeast Male Fans
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!



--------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD/RELATO DE FAN] 100226 "Soy Hombre y amo a TVXQ!" Por Bigeast


13 años, Joven estudiante de Escuela Secundaria: Mi mamá ama TVXQ y desde que mis amigos me dijeron que me parezco a Junsu, comencé ver sus DVDs y me volví un fan. ^^ tengo algunos amigos {hombres} en la escuela que son también fans de TVXQ y es muy divertido compartir cosas nuevas acerca de ellos con mis amigos que son fans.

18 años, Estudiante: Mi hermana menor ama a TVXQ. Somo muy cercanos, asi que ví un DVD con ella, y sin saber como y cuando pasó, me convertí en un fan de TVXQ tambie´n! ^^ Ellos cantan y bailan tan bien y los cinco lucen geniales! Me encanta el hecho de que son tan bueno amigos entre sí. Eso es como los amigos debemos ser! Simplemente amo a todos los meimbros de TVXQ!

21 años, Estudiante: Soy un fan Xiah. soy un chico que le gusta las chicas. Pero, TVXQ son los chicos que lucen super geniales en mi vista. Amo "Purple Line" y a menudo imito la moda de TVXQ. Me encataría encontrar más fans hombres de TVXQ para que sean mis amigos.

25 años, Hombre de negocios: Me gustaron los Backstreet boys en el apsado. TVXQ es de Corea el cual esta cerca de Japón asi que me hace sentir más cercano a TVXQ y facilmente me volví su fan. Cuando canto canciones de TVXQ, todos las aman. (Sueno como fanfarroneando? jaja.) Deseo saber incluso más sobre TVXQ!

33 años, Hombre de Negocios: Estuve interesado en Corea antes. Y cuando mi amigo me dió el álbum de TVXQ "T" del año pasado, lo amé! Asi que me uní a Bigeast y despues a-nation me volví un fan más grande por que el verdadero TVXQ es incluso más genial! En la reuniones de mi compañia en el Karaoke, canto "Beautiful You". Cuando atendí el FanMeeting en Kobe, Yuchun y yo tuvimos contacto visual y él grito "Oh, hay un hombre aqui!" Él lucía tan feliz!




JJ: quien puede resistir nuestro encanto~~^^
♪ ~kimiwa mou nukedasenai~ ♪
(♪ ~ninguno de ustedes seran capaces de escapar de nosotros nunca más~ ♪ ~'Jumon/Mirotic')

Always Keep The Faith!

Fuente: Bigeast Male Fans
Trad al Ingles: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }


ah~~ son tan lindos!! ojala que los fanboys sigan aumentando *O*

No comments: