Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

[TRANS] With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜


kaz8tak @YT

JS: 鏡に映った 掛け違えた シャツのボタン
  そんな些細な事で 君がいれば良かったと思う
Kagami utsutta kakechigaeta shatsu no botan
sonna sasayi na koto de kimi ga ireba yokatta to omou

The shirt's button, reflected in the mirror, hangs wrongly
Such a trivial thing, if you were here, I'd (think) be glad


YH: 会えない時間が僕らの愛を強くした
言葉に...
Aenai jikan ga bokura no ai of tsuyokumini coopera
Kotoba ni...

In the time that we can't see each other, our love strengthens

YC: それぞれを待つ日々は
忙しく過ぎるけど
  こんなにも..こんなにも...
ただ...
Sorezore o matsu hibi wa
Isogashiku sugiru kedo
Konna ni mo...konna ni mo
Tada...

Though (I) busily pass by the waiting days,
even so, just like this...like this...


JJ: 会いたくてずっと君を思うよ
  心から君を 
  もう一度 my heart 伝えたくて
Aitakute zutto kimo o omou yo
Kokoro kara kimi o
mouichidou my heart tsutaetakute

I want to see you, I will always think of you
From my heart
Once more-my heart-I want to give [transfer] it to you.


CM: 君が ___ば僕は行くよ
  君の横で笑いたいんだよ
どんな日もずっと君を思うよ 
  心から君を
  もう 二度と your heart 離さないから
Kimi ga ______ boku wa yuku yo
kimi no soba de waraitaindayo
donna hi mo zutto kimi o omou yo
kokoro kara kimo wo
mou nidoto your heart hanasanai kara

If you _(call?)_, I will go (be there)
To laugh by your side
No matter what kind of day it is I will always think of you
From my heart
Now, once again-your heart-I wont let it go


JS: 君が泣けば僕は行くよ
  君をいつも守りたいんだよ
Kimi ga nakeba boku wa yuku yo
kimi was istumo mamortitaindayo

If you cry, I will go (be there)
I want to always protect you


YC: 君が望むなら
Kimi ga nozomu nara

If you wish

JJ: 全てを尽くして
Subete o tsukumini coopere

I will strive(?) for everything

JS: 君の描く未来
Kimino egaku mirai

The future you describe

CM: 永遠の夢をかなえたい
Eien no yume o kanaetai

I want to realise that eternal dream

JJ: 何度でも true heart 僕の smile for you
Nandemo true heart boku no smile for youm

No matter how many times -too heart- my smile for you

CM: 悲しくても 嬉しくても 君の側で笑いたいんだよ
Kanashikute mo ureshikutemo kimi no soba de waraitain dayo

In sadness, in happiness, I want to laugh by your side

YC: (With all my heart)
何も I'll be there for you
(WIth all my heart)
Nani mo I'll be there for you

No matter what I'll be there for you

Translator's Note: The lyrics seem a bit strange translated. This is my first time translating, so it might not be very accurate, but I decided to give it a go. Also, some of the sentences were unfinished, so I had to translate by guessing the context of it...so please excuse any mistakes ^^'' If any one spots a mistake, just tell me and I'll fix it.
Hope this sort of helps you guys understand the gist of the lyrics until better translations come out

credits: DNBN
Translation: visual.shock@soompi



----------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] With All My Heart 〜君が踊る、夏〜 {Español/Romanizacion}



JS: Kagami utsutta kakechigaeta shatsu no botan
sonna sasayi na koto de kimi ga ireba yokatta to omou

La camisa del botón, reflejada en el espejo, cuelga erroneamente
Como una cosa insignificante, si estuvieras aqui, Yo (creo) estaría contento

YH: Aenai jikan ga bokura no ai of tsuyokumini coopera
Kotoba ni...

En el momento que no podemos vernos, nuestro amor se fortalece

YC: Sorezore o matsu hibi wa
Isogashiku sugiru kedo
Konna ni mo...konna ni mo
Tada...

Aunque (yo) afanosamente paso por los días de espera,
Aún así, solo así.. así...


JJ: Aitakute zutto kimo o omou yo
Kokoro kara kimi o
mouichidou my heart tsutaetakute

Quiero verte, Siempre pensaré en tí
Desde mi corazón
Una vez más - mi corazón- quiero dartelo [transferirtelo] a tí.


CM: Kimi ga ______ boku wa yuku yo
kimi no soba de waraitaindayo
donna hi mo zutto kimi o omou yo
kokoro kara kimo wo
mou nidoto your heart hanasanai kara

Si tu_(llamas?)_, Iré (estaré allí)
Para reír a tu lado
No importa que tipo de día es Siempre pensaré en ti
Desde mi corazón
Ahora, una vez más- tu corazón- No lo dejaré ir

JS: Kimi ga nakeba boku wa yuku yo
kimi was istumo mamortitaindayo

Si lloras, Iré (estaré allí)
Te quiero siempre proteger


YC: Kimi ga nozomu nara

Si deseas

JJ: Subete o tsukumini coopere

Me esforzaré (?) por todo {Haré todo lo posible}

JS: Kimino egaku mirai

El futuro que describes

CM: Eien no yume o kanaetai

Quiero hacer realidad ese sueño eterno

JJ: Nandemo true heart boku no smile for youm

No importa cuantas veces mi verdadero corazón sonrie para tí

CM: Kanashikute mo ureshikutemo kimi no soba de waraitain dayo

En la tristeza, En la felicidad, Quiero reír a tu lado

YC: (WIth all my heart)
Nani mo I'll be there for you

(Con todo mi Corazón)
No importa que, Estaré allí por tí



Nota del Traductor{en ingles}: La letra parece un poco rara traducida. Esta es mi primera vez traduciendo, asi que no puede ser muy preciso, pero decidí darle una oportunidad. También, algunas de las oraciones estan inconclusa, as que tuve que traducirla adivinando el contexto de ello... asi que por favor disculpe cualquier equivocación ^^''


creditos: DNBN
Trad al Ingles: visual.shock@soompi
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com

Por Favor Tómalo con todos los Créditos ^^



Simplemente la amo, esta canción es tan linda, espero que la puedan performar pronto T^T *cruza los dedos* Perfecta armonización

No comments: