Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Thursday, April 29, 2010

[TRANS] 100427 ELLE Japon Junsu - Interview Q&A (Updated 100428)



Part1

Q: What are your future activities?
I don't have a definite plan yet. If there are people who like my music, I will continue to sing no matter where I go. Even if it means going to Africa (laughs)

Q: You have to go through your hectic schedule everyday, so do you have a secret in throwing away your identity? (t/n: meaning blending in in public places)
Because of the fans, I don't really have any ways of disguising myself. Although I may feel frustrated sometimes, I'm still very grateful in my heart for everyone's love

Q: How do you recover your spirit when you're feeling down?
I'm the type of person that isn't easily depressed or annoyed. But I listen to music when I feel sometimes pressure. If I were in Korea then I would go out for a drive, but of course I'll drive safely! (laughs)

Q: This year January and February, you participated in the musical Mozart in Korea right?
At first, I rejected the part because of my schedule. But I've always had the heart for music, so when I listened to some of the songs in the musical, I felt the urge to sing it myself. I don't know if others are satisfied with my performance and execution of Mozart, but I really put all my effort into it. I practiced and prepared a lot with the other actors and didn't make myself seem like the special guest

Q: The subject of one of Korea's top singers challenging musical acting has become a rather hot topic...
Although you have to have experience, you still have to have the passion. At first, I didn't have the confidence at all and didn't know where or how to begin because I haven't tried this type of acting before. Comparing myself to Korea's top professional musical actors, I felt very nervous and concerned. But because I already have this chance, I have to do the best I can-- I'm a rather big perfectionist. Everyone has their own thing to brag about right?

Q: What did you learn from the experience of the musical?
I have been worrying about how to present the character while singing at the same time. Most of the actors that I worked with were all professional vocalists, so even if I started training now, I wouldn't be able to catch up! But then the supervising teacher said that I could use "Junsu's" way of singing to express Mozart. I was really happy, and even asked several times if it was real!

Q: Was this your first time seeing a musical?
Yes, it was my first time. And my first time was seeing myself acting as the main character! (laughs) Why didn't I watch any musicals before? If I have the time in the future, I really want to watch a musical

Q: Since you already acted in a musical, what thoughts do you have about being a real actor?
Although I haven't really acted before, my acting skills come naturally as the narration of the songs depicts a real situation. But if suitable chances come and there's a role that suits me, I will definitely choose the best I can and try it out

Q: Is it true that you were in the Acting and Arts Department in your university?
I used to be, but then I switched to the Musical Department. I felt that since I could learn how to sing, dance, and perform all at the same time, I switched to this department.

Q: What type of music-plan do you have for yourself?
I want to do forms of musical performances like Mozart. Singing while acting is something I've been thinking about lately...

Q: When you're 30, how do you think you'll be?
There probably won't be too much of a big difference compared to now. There will be a surge of younger generations after me and when I'm 40, maybe I'll be an uncle that just loves to sing! (laughs) I'll continue with music related work, and take rests when it seems fit. Singing... if I want to sing then I'll sing. I want to live a more carefree life...

Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits



--------------------------------


Spansih Translation / Traducción al Español



[TRAD] 100427 ELLE Japon Junsu - Entrevista P&R (Actualizado 100428)


Parte1



P: Cuales son tus futuras actividades?
No tengo un plan definido todavía. Si hay personas que les gusta mi música, continuaré cantando no importa a donde vaya. Incluso si eso significa irme a África (ríe)

P: Tienes que pasar tu frenética agenda cada día, asi que tienes un secreto en botar tu identidad? (n/t: en el sentido de los lugares públicos)
Debido a los fans, no tengo ninguna manera de disfrazarme. A pesar que puedo sentirme frustado algunas veces, aún estoy muy agradecido en mi corazón cpor el amor de todos.

P: Cómo recuperas tu ánimo cuando te sientes mal?
Soy el tipo de persona que no se deprime o se irrita facilmente. Pero escucho música cuando a veces siento presión. Si estuviera en Corea entonces saldría a manejar, pero por supuesto manejo con toda seguridad! (ríe)

P: Este enero y Febrero, participaste en el Musical 'Mozart!' en Corea verdad?
Primero, lo rechazé debido a mi agenda. Pero siempre he tenido el corazón para la música, asíi que cuando escuché algunas de las canciones en el musical, sentí la urgencia de cantarlas yo mismo. No sabía si otros estaban satisfechos con mi presentación y ejecución de Mozart, pero realmente puse todo mi esfuerzo en ello. Practiqué y me preparé mucho con los otros actores y no me hicieron parecer como el invitado especial.

P: El tema de que uno de los cantantes top de Corea esté desafiando la actuación de un musical se ha convertido en un tema muy hablado...
A pesar que tienes que tener la experiencia, aún tienes que tener la pasión. Primero, no tenía confianza en lo absoluto y no sabía donde cómo empezar por que no he tratado este tipo de actuación antes. Comparandome a mí mismo a los profesionales actores de musicales importantes de Corea, me sentí muy nervioso y preocupado. Pero debido a que ya tenia esta opotunidad, tenia que dar lo mejor que podía-- Soy muy perfeccionista. Todos tienen sus propias cosas para presumir, cierto?

P: Qué aprendiste de la experiencia del musical?
Habia estado preocupandome acerca de cómo presentar mi personaje mientras canto al mismo tiempo. La mayoría de los actores con los que trabajé eran todos vocalistas profesionales, incluso si empezara ahora, no sería capaz de llegar al nivel! Pero entonces el maestro que dirigía dijo que podía usar la manera de cantar "de Junsu" para expresar a Mozart- Estaba muy feliz, e incluso pregunté varias veces si era de verdad!

P: Fue esta la primera vez que veías un musical?
Si, lo fue. Y mi primera vez viendome a mí mismo actuar como el personaje principal! (ríe) Por qué no ví ningun musical antes? Si tengo tiempo en el futuro, realmente quisieraver un musical.

P: Ya que ya has actuado en un musical, Qué pensamientos tienes acerca de ser un actor real?
A pesar que realmente no he actuado antes, mis habilidades actorales salieron naturalmente mientras que las narraciones de la canciones describian una situación real. Pero si la oportunidad adecuada llega y hay un papel que encaja conmigo, definitivamente escogeré lo mejor que puedo y lo intentaré.

P: Es cierto que tu estabas en el Departamente de Artes y Actuación en tu universidad?
Solía estar,pero entonces cambié al Departamento Musical. Sentí que ya que pude aprender a como cantar, bailar, y performar todo al mismo tiempo, me cambié a este departamento.

P: Qué tipo de plan musical tienes para tí mismo?
Quiero hacer formas de presentaciones de musicales como Mozart!. Cantando mientras actuas, es algo de lo que he estado pensando últimamente...

P: Cuando tengas 30, Cómo crees que seras?
Probablemente no habrá una gran diferencia comparado ahora. Habrá una oleada de generaciones jóvenes despues de mí y cuando tenga 40, quizas seré un tío que solo ame cantar! (ríe) Continuaré con trabajos relaciones a la música, tomaré un descanso cuando parezca conveniente. Cantando... si quiero cantar entonces cantaré. Quiero vivir una vida más despreocupada...


Fuente: [baidutvxq]
Trad al Ingles: Supernike911@tohosomnia.net
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Compartido por: tohosomnia.net+ 2uAngels

No comments: