Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Thursday, February 4, 2010

[TRANS] 100205 Shinjiroh Inoue Blog Update

T/N: This is an update of the songwriter Shinjiroh Inoue, ’s blog. Inoue wrote the lyrics for "Stand by U" and "Taxi".


2010-01-30 04:50:59
The shield for the Best Vocal Performance was red!


I went to the award ceremony of the 51th Japan Record Award.
Of course, I was awarded of the Excellent Work Prize with Tohoshinki’s “Stand by U”.
Last year, I was awarded of the prize as Lambsey (T/N: A unit of Inoue and Yuki Yamamini coopera), and since I was participating as a father/uncle/elder brother of Yuki, I was able to keep calm.
But for this year, I was alone, and was a little bit nervous.
Well, all the people around me were strangers, I should do something with my shyness in front of them.
Oh, I was able to meet UTA-san and REO-san, who composed “Stand by U”.
If I still called myself SJR, we 3 persons will be 3 character romaji names… happy (Lol)

I am sorry that the place was busy, and we 3 could not take pictures together.
I wish there will be another chance in the future.




This is a picture of me taken after the ceremony, during the party.
I am posing just the same as last year. (Lol)
Behind me is the leading figure~~~!!!

I was cowering in front of these leading figures, but I was able to meet Junpei Kokubo, the staffs and directors from Toshiba EMI. I am grateful that I participated in this song.

Thank you Tohoshinki members, the staffs, and all the fans!

And.. I am performing this song now in street lives and Fujisawa.. as a celebration, can Lambsey sing this song!? Can we perform this song in CLUB CITTA!!!???

I am also praying for the day that their disbanding report will be wiped away.




Source: Shinjiroh Inoue’ Blog
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!


------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] 100205 Shinjiroh Inoue - Actualización de Blog



N/T: Esta es una actualización del blog del cmpositor de canciones Shinjiroh Inoue. Él escribió la letra para "Stand by U" y "Taxi".


2010-01-30 04:50:59
El Escudo para La Mejor Performance Vocal era rojo!


Fuí a la ceremonia de premiación del 51th Japan Record Award.
Por supuesto, fui premiado por el Excelente Trabajo con "Stand By u" de Tohoshinki.
El año pasadp, fui premiado como Lambsey (N/T: Una unidad de Inoue y Yiki Yamamini coopera), y desde que estuve participando como un padre/tío/hermano mayor de Yuki, fui capaz de mantener la calma.
Pero este año, estaba solo, y estaba un poco nerviosos.
Bueno, todas las perosanas a mi alrededo eran extraños, debo hacer algo con mi timidez en frente de ellos.
Oh, conocí a UTA-san y REO-san, queines compusieron "Stand by U".
Si aún me llamara a mí mismo SJR, tres personas seriamos 3 caracteres romaji en nombres ... feliz (lol)


Me apena que el lugar estuviera atareado, y nosotros tres no pudimos tomarnos fotos juntos.
Deseo que haya otra oportunidad en el futuro.



Esta es una foto mia despues de la ceremonia, durante la fiesta.
Estoy posando igual que el año pasado. (lol)
Detras de mi esta la figura líder~~~~!!

Estaba acurrucado en frente de esta figuras líderes, pero fui capaz de conocer a Junpei Kokubo, los del staff y directores de Toshiba EMI. Estoy agradecido de haber participado en esta canción.

Gracias Miembros de Tohoshinki, staff, y todos los fans!

Y... estoy presentando esta canción ahora en las calles en vivo y Fujisawa... como un celebración, puede Lambsey cantar esta canción!? Podemos presentar esta canción en CLUB CITTA!!!!????

Estoy también orando para el día en que el informe de su separación sea borrado.



Fuente: Blog d Shinjiroh Inoue
Trad al Ingles: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments: