Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

[TRANS] 100512 ELLEgirl June Issue – Changmin’s Interview

*Click en read more to read the full translation!
------
*Click en 'Read More' para leer la traducción al español!





What is your ideal dream date?
A diary is only meant to be read by your other half; if someone were to let me read their diary during a date, to me, it would amount to a proposal.





What is your ideal dream date?
I really like Harajuku. Compared to the shopping, I would rather go for French pancakes, but the queue is rather…

What is your ideal dream date?
I want to plan the schedule for my date…the details have to be decided before we do anything.




DBSK’s Shim Changmin’s Hopes For Future Works

“In short, I want to improve in my acting skills. As this drama is my acting debut, so everything was quite hard for me. Initially, I was quite stiff in both my facial expressions and in my movements.”

Changmin spoke these words with an extremely bright smile. Changmin, who is only 22 years old this year, is a member of the popular vocal group DBSK, who has received countless awards in their music career. Recently, Changmin has been in Korea focusing on his debut drama, a romance comedy called “Paradise Ranch”. This time, due to ELLEgirl’s photo shoot, Changmin is finally able to return to Japan after a long period of absence. In the drama, Changmin plays the young and complex role of a guy who, after having met his ex-spouse, learns to live life together with her again.

“Because I’ve never been married before [so it was pretty hard to get into the role] (smiles). However, the feeling of having to accept someone from a different background, does have a similar resonance with my own life experience. I will firstly try to accept the differences between the both of us. To meet someone who meets our ideals perfectly from the start, is an impossible thing in life generally, not only in the area of love. Could you say then that I don’t believe in love at first sight? Of course, love at first sight do occur. However, the foremost condition is to be able to first accept each other’s differences (smiles).”

Having said all these, a mischievous smile flashed across Changmin’s face. If only we can see this same smile in Japan’s TV dramas.

“My standard in the Japan language need to be better [before I can act in Japan’s TV dramas] (smiles). I’ve been singing for everyone before, and of course, I want to continue singing. But I have not decided on the style and the type of genre to sing. I hope my fans and supporters will wait patiently for it.”

Standing at a height of 186cm, to be featured in a Hollywood movie should not be a problem, and to be active in the international entertainment scene will no longer be just a dream. “When I was schooling, I wanted to further my studies overseas, so I would study really hard in my English language, and at that time, my English was pretty fluent, but I have forgotten most of my basics now. I am planning to continue my studies once the shooting for this drama ends. I really admire artistes like Takeshi Kaneshiro, who can not only speak fluently in many languages, but is also very active in other countries’ entertainment scenes. I hope to become an artiste who can both sing and act, regardless in Japan or Korea. This is my dream now. So I have to work hard to improve on my Japanese.”

Possessing both talent and star quality, Changmin, who is also very hardworking, will surely fulfill his dream very soon. In his diary, where he has been writing for the past three years, does he also write about his strong desire towards fulfilling his dreams?

“Yesterday was a rare day off, so I wrote about the details of the drama shoot in the diary. I wrote till, ‘Has the progress of the drama shoot been smooth?’ ‘It’s good, don’t worry’ (laughs). There are two purposes in keeping a diary [for me]. Firstly, you can recall all your past years’ memories when you read your diary. While looking back on your past, you might even realize that what used to hurt you and cause you pain is of no significance now. In this way, you can also gauge how much you have grown.”

The second purpose is really romantic! “One day, when I meet someone whom I want to marry, I will pass my diary for her to read. This is to show her how I was as a person before marriage, and the thoughts that I think every day. It is also to tell her that this is the Changmin who wants to marry her. I would like her to understand me as much as she can. Other than her, no one else will get to read my diary!”



What is your ideal dream date?
Where I work, like the location of the photo shoot is too small, so I would definitely go some place where there is a beach.

Love Q+A

Q:Are you the type who would plan for your date?
A:It is still better to have your own arrangements. I am the type who would plan out the details of the date beforehand. Most people would usually chose to be spontaneous in their dates, but I am not comfortable with this type of dates. Even though it may be just one matter, I would still like to decide beforehand what to do.

Q:If you were to go for a spin, where would you want to go?
A:The places where I normally work at are usually very small and cramped, so I would like to go somewhere that is spacious; the beach is not bad idea. I’m very confident in my driving skills!

Q:Are you okay with your girlfriend wearing revealing clothes?
A:I’m okay if it’s with me. Having said that, I’m someone who will generally not interfere with such issues, so if she does go out in revealing clothes I won’t get mad. I’ll probably just get a little jealous.

Q:Comparing the clothes that you’ve worn for the shoot today, are there any pieces that are similar to your own personal clothes?
A:I think it should be MARIN. I like lacework, so I’m always wearing clothes with that. When it comes to my sense of dressing, I was only enlightened when I was 20 years old (laughs). I finally understood that “I must dress up properly!” so that was when I started to put on jackets also.

Q:How do you feel about a date at Harajuku?
A:Even if we are not there to shop, a leisure walk around would make me happy too. For all you know, that place might be a pretty suitable place for a date. The last time I went to Harajuku, I really wanted to eat the French pancakes but the queue was too long so I gave up (laughs).



Source: ELLEgirl June Issue + baidutvxq (Interview Article) + baidutvxq (Dream Date Article) + SharingYoochun
Translation: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



--------------------------------------



Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] 100512 ELLEgirl Edición de Junio - Entrevista a Changmin




Cuál es tu cita de ensueño ideal?
Un diario se supone que debe ser solo leído por tu otra mitad; si alguien me dejara leer su diario durante una cita, para mí, ello equivaldría a una propuesta.



Cuál es tu cita de ensueño ideal?
Realmente me gusta Harajuku. Comparado a las comprar, Iría más bien por panqueques frances, pero la cola es bastante...

Cuál es tu cita de ensueño ideal?
Quiero planear el programa de mi cita... los detalles que tienen que ser decididos antes que hagamos algo.




Las Esperanzas de Shim Changmin de DBSK para Futuros Trabajos

“En pocas palabras, quiero mejorar mis habilidades actorales. Ya que este drama es mi debut actoral, todo fue bastante duro para mí. Inicialemtne, estaba bastante rígido en mis expresiones faciales y en mis movimientos..”

Changmin dijo estas palabras con una sonrisa extremadamente brillante. Changmin, quien solamente tiene 22 años, es un miembro del popular grupo DBSK, quien ha recibido un sinnúmero de premios en su carrera musical. Recientemente Changmin ha estado en Corea enfocandose en su drama debut, una comedia romántica llamada "Paradise Ranch". Esta vez, debido a la sesión de fotos de ELLEgirl, Changmin finalmente es capaz de regresar a Japón despues de un largo periodo de ausencia. En el drama, Changmin interpreta el rol de un joven y complejo chico quien, despues de haberse encontrado con su ex-esposa, aprende a vivir la vida junto a ella de nuevo.

"Por que nunca he estado casado antes [entonces fue bastante difícil entrar en el rol] (sonrie). sin embargo, el sentimiento de tener que aceptar a alguien de un ambiente diferente, tiene una resonancia similar con mi propia experiencia de vida. Primero intentaré aceptar las diferencias entre ambos. Para encontrarse con alguien que cumpla con nuestros ideales perfectamente desde el comienzo, es una cosa imposible en la vida en general, no solo en el area del amor. Podrias decir entonces que no creo en el amor a primera vista? Por supuesto, el amor a primera vista ocurre. Sin embargo, la condición más importante es ser capaz de aceptar primero las diferencias de cada uno (sonríe).

Habiendo dicho todo esto, una traviesa sonrisa maliciosa cruzó el rostro de Changmin. Si tan solo pudieramos ver esta misma sonrisa en los TVdramas de Japón.

"Mi nivel en el lenguaje japones necesita mejorar [antes que pueda actuar en tv dramas japoneses] (sonríe). He estado cantando para todos antes, y por supuesto, quiero continuar cantando. Pero no he decidido en mi estilo y el tipo de género para cantar. Espero que mis fans y los que me apoyen esperen pacientemente por ello."

Con una estatura de 186cm, para aparecer en una película de Hollywood no debe ser un problema, y ser activo en la escena del entretenimiento internacional no será solo un sueño. "Cuando era escolar, quería seguir mis estudios en el extranjero, asi que estudiaría realmente duro en mi lenguaje de ingles, y en ese momento, mi ingles era bastante fluido, pero he olvidado bastante de lo básico ahora. Estoy planeando continuar con mis estudios una vez que la filmación para este drama termine. realmente admiro artistas como Takeshi Kaneshiro, quien habla con fluidez varios idiomas, pero también es muy activo en las escenas de entretenimientos de otros paises. Espero convertirme en un artista quien pueda cantar y actuar, en Japón y Corea. Este es mi sueño ahora. Asi que tengo que trabajar duro para mejorar mi japones."

Poseyendo talento y calidad de estrella, Changmin, quien también es muy trabajador, seguramente cumplirá su sueño muy pronto. En su diario, donde ha estado escribiendo por los últimos tres años, también escribió acerca de su fuerte deseo por el cumplimiento de sus sueños?

"Ayer fue un extraño día libre, asi que escribí acerca de los detalles de la filmación del drama en el diario. Escribí hasta, 'El progreso de la filmación del drama ha sido facil?' 'Es bueno, no te preocupes' (ríe). Hay dos propósitos en mantener un diario [para mí]. En primer lugar, puedes recordar todo los recuerdos de los años anteriores cuando leas tu diario. Mientra ves tu pasado, puedes incluso darte cuenta que lo que solía herirte y causarte dolor es insignificante ahora. En esta manera, puedes también determinar cuando has crecido."

La segunda propuesta es realmente romantica! "Un día, cuando conozca a alguien con la cual quiera casarme, le daré mi diario a ella para que lo lea. Esto es para mostrarle como era como persona antes del matrimonio, y lso pensamientos que pensaba cada día. Tambien le dirá que este es el Changmin que quiere casarse con ella. Me gustaría que ella me entendiera tanto como pueda. Aparte de ella, nadie más llegará a leer mi diario!"


What is your ideal dream date?
Where I work, like the location of the photo shoot is too small, so I would definitely go some place where there is a beach.

Amor P+R

P: Eres del tipo que planería su cita?
R: Es mejor aún tener tus propios arreglos. soy del tipo que planearía los detalles de la cita de antemano. La mayoría de personas usualmente elegiría ser espontaneos en sus citas, pero no me siento cómodo con este tipo de citas. A pesar de que puede ser solo un problema, aún me gustaría decidir de antemano que hacer.

P: si tuviera que ir a dar una vuelta, donde quisieras ir?
R: Los lugares donde normalmente trabajo son usualmente muy pequeños y estrechos, así que me gustaría ir a algun lugar que sea espacioso; la playa no es una mala idea. Estoy confiado en mis habilidades de manejo.

P: Está bien para tí que tu enamorada use ropa reveladora?
R: Está bien si es conmigo. Habiendo dicho esto, soy alguien que generalmente no se interferirá con tales temas, asi que si ella sale con ropa reveladora no me molestaría. Probablemente me pondría un poco celoso.

P: Comparando la ropa que has usado para la sesión de hoy, hay algunas piezas que son similares a tu propia ropa?
R: Creo que debe ser MARIN. Me gusta los encajes, asi que siempre uso ropa con ello. Cuando se trata de mi sentido de vestir, estaba iluminado cuando tenía 20 (ríe) finalmente entendí que "Debo vestirme apropiadamente!" asi que ahí fue cuando comencé a ponerme chaquetas también.

Q:How do you feel about a date at Harajuku?
A:Even if we are not there to shop, a leisure walk around would make me happy too. For all you know, that place might be a pretty suitable place for a date. The last time I went to Harajuku, I really wanted to eat the French pancakes but the queue was too long so I gave up (laughs).

P: Cómo te sientes acerca de una cita en Harajuku?
R: Incluso si no estamos allí de compras, una caminata alrededor me haría feliz también. Para todos ustedes que saben, ese lugar puede ser un lugar muy adecuado para una cita. La última vez que fui a Harajuki, quería realmente comer panqueques francese pero la cola era muy larga así que me rendí (ríe).


Fuente: ELLEgirl Edición Junio + baidutvxq (Artículo d' Entrevista) + baidutvxq (Artículo Cita Soñada) + SharingYoochun
Trad al Ingles: kimuchi3005 @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com {One World.One Red Ocean.One TVXQ!}+ 2uAngels

No comments: