Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Monday, September 21, 2009

[TRANS] 090920 『JUNON』 Jaejoong & Yoochun's Assault Q&A


Q: For Jaejoong, which colour represents Yoochun?
J: White. Because he has this very pure soul, and also, white can be changed into any other colour. Yoochun gives the feeling of a tolerant and trustworthy person.

Q: For Yoochun, which colour represents Jaejoong?
Y: Black. Because Jaejoong likes black, moreover, black really suits him. Compared to any other colour, black is really intense. Jaejoong is very intense/strong, and he also like the night. He just goes too well with black.

Q: In the lyrics, there is "Passing through a sleepless night". What would you do if you had insomnia?
J: Even though I'm someone who sleeps really late, I fall asleep very easily. But occasionally, if I can't sleep, I just listen to music until I fall asleep.
Y: Normally, when I lie down, it takes some time for me to fall asleep. And also I have to have a pillow to sleep well. Furthermore, I also need to wear an eye mask! Plus, to avoid waking up in the middle of the night because of hunger, I would eat a lot each evening.

Q: When you two are doing promotional activities, did you find out anything new about the other?
J: When we were promoting as five, Yoochun was often lazy and careless! But now that we're only two, I surprisingly realised: "Yoochun can actually be that serious!?"
Y: When we're promoting as two, I realised Jaejoong really is a hyung~ Always guiding me in every field, telling me to do this, to do that, continuously giving positive comments. Letting me see the "Leader" in Jaejoong.

Q: There is also "Thank you" in the lyrics, so what words do you say the most? Which japanese words do you like recently?
J: The words I use the most are "thank you", I really love this phrase! I'm always receiving everyone's support, so I treasure this mood of thankfulness. Next, the japanese word I like the most is "隠れ家", it means a mysterious place, a place where people feel carefree. It's really cool.
Y: Recently I say "Fighto!" a lot. To achieve every sorts of goals and wishes, I say "Fighto!". Also, this is a word that everyone tells me that gives me courage. A japanese word that I just learned, and that I like a lot, is "絆". I like the way it's pronounced. It gives off a very warm feeling.


Source: withTVXQ
Translation: Jaejoong^3^ @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!




----------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español




[TRAD]090920 『JUNON』 Ataque de Preguntas y Respuestas de Jejung y Yuchun





Q: Para Jejung, Qué color representa a Yuchun?
JJ: Blanco. Porque tiene esta alma muy pura, y tambien, blanco puede ser cambiado en cualquier otro color. Yuchun da el sentimiento de una persona tolerante y de confianza.

Q: Para Yuchun, Qué color representa a Jejung?
YC: Negro. Porque Jejung le gusta el color negro, ademas, el color negro relamente sienta bien en el. Comparado a cualquier otro color, negro es realmente intenso. Jejung es muy intenso/fuerte, y tambien le gusta la noche. Solo va bien con el color negro.

Q: En la letra, hay "Pasando a traves
de una noche de insomnio". Qué harian su tiene insomnio?
JJ: A pesar soy una persona que duerme realmente tarde, me duermo facilmente. Pero ocasionalmente, si no puedo dormir, solo escucho musica hasta que me duerma.
YC: Normalmente, cuando me acuesto, me toma algo de tiempo caer dormido. Y tambien tengo que tener una almohada para dormir bien. Ademas, tambien necesito usar una mascaras de ojos! tmabien, evitar de despertame en el medio de la noche a causa del hambre, deberia comer mucho cada noche.

Q: Cuando los dos estan haciendo actividades promocionales, Encontraron algo nuevo acerca del otro?
JJ: Cuando estuvimos haciendo actividades promocionales como cinco, Yuchun a menudo era olgazan y descuidado! Pero ahora que estamos solo los dos, sorprendentemente me di cuenta: "Yuchun puede en realmente ser serio!?"
YC:Cuando estamos promocionando como dos, me di cuanta que Jejung realmente es un hyung~siempre guiandome en cada campo, diciendome que haga esto, el tro, contnuamente dando comentario positivos. Dejandome ver el "Lider" en Jejung.

Q: Hay tambien "Gracias" en la letra, asi que, Cualos son la palabras que ustedes dicen mas? Qué Palabras japonesas les gustan recientemente?
JJ: las palabras que uso mas son "Gracias", realmente amo esta frase! Siempre estoy recibiendo el apoyo de todos, asiq ue asi que atesoro este estado de animo de agradecimiento. Luego, la palabra japonesa que me gusta mas es "隠れ家", significa un lugar misteriosos, un lugar donde las personas se sienten libres de preocupaciones. Es genial.

YC: recientemente sigo "Fighto!" mucho. Para conseguir cada clase de metas y deseos, digo "Fighto!". Tambien, esta es una palabra que todos me dicen que me da coraje. Una palabra japonesa que acabo de aprender, y que me gusta mucho es "絆". Me gista la manera en que se pronuncia. Emite una cálida sensacion.



fuente: withTVXQ
Trad al Ingles: Jaejoong^3^ @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com {One World.One Red Ocean.One TVXQ!}

No comments: