Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

[TRANS] 100301 Tohomobile - Jejung's Love Messages

Audio

yuulinajae @YT
audio credit : dnbn + hikarinome@tohosomnia.net


Translation:

1. I only need to love you, I don't need anything else...
2. I like you ^^
3. I love you.
4. We will definitely meet because I'm always waiting.
5. I love you oh~~
6. I will always support you!
7. Please come nearer to me!
8. Do you have a lover?
9. I really like you!
10. It's okay, we will meet again.
11. Don't give up, let's work hard together!
12. Your all, I want!
13. Your smile is my sun.
14. I won't let you go home tonight.
15. You have charmed me.
16. Your lips belong to me.
17. I want to protect you.
18. Can you please stay for the night?
19. It won't do if it isn't you
20. The person that could make me wait like this, is you.
21. I love you!
22. For you, I am willing to do anything!
23. If I were to be reborn, maybe I might meet you again and love you.
24. Tonight, I want to put you under the spell of love
25. Wherever you are, I will always protect you oh~
26. No matter the distance, my heart that loves you will never change.
27. Are you okay? Your shouldering all these unhappiness and when I'm not next to you, I'll get worried oh~
28. I've let you worry about me, I'm sorry
29. I'm sorry for letting you tolerate this loneliness....
30. I'm thinking of you right now.
31. I want to hear your voice even closer.
32. I am going to meet you, now, immediately!
33. Actually, I also don't want to break up with you.
34. You are indeed very cute~
35. Don't try to force it, when you're in front of me.
36. Once I've been charmed, I can't get out of it.
37. I will sing for you
38. It's okay, because I will be by your side
39. Whenever the time, I'll be by your side
40 I love you
41. Work hard tomorrow too!
42. Good morning!! Work hard!!
43. Rest today oh~ You must rest well~
44. Fighting! Be careful on the road!!
45. Fight fight fight!
46. Fighting!
47. Wonderful, come over!
48. I am leaving my house now~
49. This thing, is it spicy?
50. Hello!
51. I'm sorry!
52. Really delicious!
53. Do you know Japanese?
54. Sneak a nap while you're working~
55. Let's go!
56. Whatever that can be done tomorrow, do it tomorrow.
57. Oolong tea with alcohol, the taste is just too strong!
58. Are going to eat ramen at the end?
59. Can we go out again?
60. You are really good!
61. I'm sorry, please forgive me~
62. Relax, relax~
63. I'm too disappointed!
64. Are you working on an assignment now? You can't not finish it oh~
65. I really want to go to the beach with everyone again~~
66. Now on sale.
67. dekodekodeko~rin (a gag he learnt in a show, he used it with the members during the mc part of the 2nd live tour)
68. Let's go play!
69. What are you doing now?
70. Stay focused!
71. Sleep well~
72. Are you working on your assignment now? See, we will complete it together~
73. To everyone who has been working hard 'till late, I know that everyone is working hard~
74. It has reached the time to meet!
75. Hello~~
76. I am currently learning Korean.
77. It's morning~ Wake up~
78. It's time! Please hurry~
79. It's morning, please wake up~
80. Your message is here~
81. Ah, your message is here~ aren't you going to look at it?
82. Jejung has sent a message oh~
83. Ah, message! What is this? Ahahaha.
84. It's not a call, it should be a essage.
85. It's a love letter~ please pick up~
86. You have received a message.
87. Message, received!
88. Has the message arrived?
89. Honey~~ you've got a mail (in English)
90. Hey, a call!
91. There is a call.
92. A call is here
93. It's a call from Jejung oh~
94. It's a call from your friends oh~
95. It's a call from someone important oh~~
RING RING
96. Are you not answering??
RING RING
97. Please answer the phone!

Source: [heyjj] + [HATO]
Translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Please do not remove/add on any credits.


------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] 100301 Tohomobile - Mensajes de Amor de Jejung



1. Solo necesito amarte, no necesito nada más...
2. Me gustas ^^
3. Te amo.
4. Definitivamente nos reuniremos por que siempre estoy esperando.
5. Te amo oh~~
6. Siempre te apoyare!
7. Por favor ven más cerca a mí!
8. Tienes un amor?
9. Realmente me gustas!
10. Esta bien, nos reunieramos de nuevo.
11. No te rindas, vamos a trabajar duro juntos!
12. Eres todo lo que quiero!
13. Tu sonrisa es mi sol.
14. No te dejaré ir a casa esta noche.
15. Me has encantado.
16. Tus labios me pertenecen.
17. Quiero protegerte.
18. Por favor puedes quedarte a pasar la noche?
19. No lo haré si no eres tú
20. La persona que puede hacerme esperar asi, eres tú.
21. Te amo!
22. Por tí, estoy dispuesto a hacer cualquier cosa!
23. Si fuera a renacer, quizas podría reunirme contigo de nuevo y amarte.
24. Esta noche, quiero ponerte bajo el hechizo del amor
25. Dondequieras que estes, siempre te protegeré oh~~
26. No importa la distancia, mi corazón que te ama nunca cambiará.
27. Estas bien? Asumiendo toda esta infelicidad y cuando no este a tu lado, estaré preocupado oh~
28. He dejado que te preocupes por mí, lo siento
29. Lo siento por dejarte tolerar esta soledad....
30. Estoy pensando en tí ahora mismo.
31. Quiero oir tu voz incluso más cerca.
32. Voy a reunirme contigo, ahora, inmediatamente!
33. En realidad, también no quiero romper contigo.
34. Eres muy linda de verdad~
35. No trates de forzarlo, cuando estas delante de mí.
36. Una vez que he sido encantado, no puedo salir de ello.
37. Cantaré para tí
38. Esta bien, por que estaré a tu lado
39. Cuando el tiempo quiera, estaré a tu lado
40. Te amo
41. Trabaja mañana duro también!
42. Buenos días!! Trabaja duro!!
43. Descansa hoy oh~ Debes descansar bien~
44. Fighting! Ten cuidado en la carretera!!
45. Fight fight fight!
46. Fighting!
47. Maravilloso, ven!
48. Me voy de mi casa ahora~
49. Esta cosa, es picante?
50. Hola!
51. Lo siento!
52. Realmente delicioso!
53. Sabes japones?
54. Toma una siesta mientras estas trabajando~
55. Vamos!
56. Cualquier cosa que pueda ser hecho mañana, hazlo mañana.
57. Oolong té con alcohol, el sabor es muy fuerte!
58. Vas a ir a comer ramen al final?
59. Podemos salir de nuevo?
60. Eres realmente bueno!
61. Lo siento, perdoname~
62. Relajarse, relajarse~
63. Estoy demasiado decepcionado!
64. Estas trabajando en un encargo ahora? No puedes terminarlo oh~
65. Realmente quiero ir a la playa con todos de nuevo~~
66. Ahora en venta.
67. dekodekodeko~rin (un chiste que aprendió en un programa, lo usaba con los miembros durante la parte de MC en "The 2nd live tour")
68. Vamos a jugar!
69. Qué estas haciendo ahora?
70. Mantente concentrado!
71. Duerme bien~
72. Estas trabajando en tu tarea ahora? Vez, la completaremos juntos~
73. A todos los que han estado trabajando duro 'hasta tarde', Se que todos estan trabajando duro~
74. Ha llego el momento de reunirnos!
75. Hola~~
76. Actualmente estoy aprendiendo coreano.
77. Es de día~ despierta~
78. Es hora! Por favor apresurate~
79. Es de día, por favor despierta~
80. tu mensaje esta aqui~
81. Ah, tu mensaje esta aqui~ no vas a verlo?
82. Jejung ha enviado un mensaje oh~
83. Ah, mensaje! qué es esto? Ahahaha.
84. No es una llamada, debe ser un mensaje.
85. Es una carta de amor, por favor tómala~
86. Has recibido un mensaje.
87. Mensaje, recibido!
88. El mensaje ha llegado?
89. Cariño~~ has recibido un correo (Honey~~ you've got a mail- lo dice en ingles)
90. Hey, una llamada!
91. Hay una llamada.
92. Una llamada hay aqui
93. Es una llamada de Jejung oh~
94. Es una llamada de tus amigos oh~
95. Es una llamada de alguien importante oh~~
RING RING
96. no estas contestando??
RING RING
97. por favor responde el teléfono!

Fuente: [heyjj] + [HATO]
Trad al Ingles: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
compartido por: tohosomnia.net+ 2uAngels


yo quiero todos esos mensajitos
JJ quiere matarme *///////*

No comments: