Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Monday, June 28, 2010

[TRANS] 100628 Yunho's Letter to Fans in HTTG Fan Meeting

T/N: Yunho read this letter to the fans in the first part of the fan meeting (on June 26), all in Japanese. A fan took the notes, so she is stating that this may not be 100% correct. But I myself have heard Yunho's message in the same fan meeting, and find it just about the same as what I've heard.


I am happy that I can stand in front of all of you.
The offer for this drama came in the first days of last year.
At first, I was worried whether or not I can measure up to your expectations.
But all of your beliefs and long looks, for me making new challenges, have given me power.
I was conscious to be Bong Gun and act like him, so that I can get into the character.
When the shooting started, it was a very tough shot.
During the filming of the river, I drank so much water that it was painful, and it was also very cold.
I was able to see the surroundings by discussing and arguing together with the staffs, I could not have achieved just only with my own power.
How did you all feel, watching Bong Gun?
Since it was my first challenge, I am not 100% satisfied.
But through the role of Bong Gun, I think I was able to grow up.
As Bong Gun and Yunho, I have done my best, so I have no regrets.

Not only as an artist and actor, I would like to extend my activities so that I would be able to meet all of you many times.
I may be through many trials and tribulations in the future, and I may sometimes become depressed.
But, through this drama "Heading To The Ground", and taking the advantage of my experiences, I would do my best, with strong and positive feelings.

The current Yunho is because of all of your supports.
Even during sad, happy, or difficult days, I think I will be able to do my best even more, thinking about all of your supports.
I am very grateful.
Please continue to support me in the future.




Source: In 東方神起 and eternity. ~toko? wanatebaku~
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



-----------------------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] 100628 Carta de Yunho Para Los Fans en el Fanmeeting de HTTG


N/T: Yunho leyó esta carta a los fans en la primera parte del fanmeeting (el 26 de Junio), todo en japones. Una fan tomó notas, así que ella está declarando que esto puede que no este 100% correcto. Pero yo misma escuché el mensaje de Yunho en el mismo fanmeeting, y resulta casi lo mismo de lo que escuché.



Estoy feliz que pueda estar de pie en frente de todos ustedes.
La oferta para este drama vino en los primeros días del año pasado.
Primero, estaba preocupado si podía estar a la altura de sus expectativas o no.
Pero por todas sus creencias y y largas miras, por mí haciendo nuevos desafios, me ha dado poder.
Estaba consciente de ser Bong Gun y actuar como él, así que me introduje en el personaje.
Cuando la filmación comenzó, fue una grabación muy dura.
Durante la filmación en el río, tragué tanta agua que fue doloroso, y también estaba muy frío.
Fui capaz de ver el entorno discutiendo y argumentando junto al staff, no podría haberlo logrado solo con mi propio poder.
Como se sintieron todos, viendo a Bong Gun?
Ya que fue mi primer desafío, no estoy 100% satisfecho.
Pero a través del papel de Bong Gun, creo que fuí capaz de crecer.
Como Bong Gun y Yunho, he hecho lo mejor de mí mismo, así que no tengo romordimientos.

No solo como un artista y actor, me gustaría extender mis actividades así que pudiera ser capaz de reunirme con todos ustedes muchas veces.
Puede que pase muchas aflicciones y tribulaciones en el futuro, y aveces pueda que me vuelva depresivo.
Pero, a través de este drama "Heading to the Ground", y tomando ventajas de mi experiencia, daría lo mejor de mí, con fuerte y positivos sentimientos.

El actual Yunho es por el apoyo de todos ustedes.
Incluso durante la tristeza, o los días defíciles, pienso que seré capaz de dar lo mejor incluso más, pensando en todo el apoyo de ustedes.
Estoy muy agradecido.
Por favor continuen apoyandome en el futuro.


Fuente: In 東方神起 and eternity. ~toko? wanatebaku~
Trad al Ingles: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments: