Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

[TRANS] 101207 JYJ Twitter Update

*click en 'Read more' para leer la traducción al español ;)


This post includes tweets from 6am KST, December 7th to 5:59am KST, December 8th.


Junsu quotes the Song that Gave him Hope (Song title-Golden Star from Mozart!)
(Junsu) The King would say this, that the world is full of destruction. He said 'I will not look outside and will protect you in this world'. He raised the palace walls and firmly closed the door. But, unable to stop his racing heart, the prince dreamed of the world on the other side of the palace walls. Now, he must leave that place, cross over the palace walls and leave on a journey to find that star~ (11:00am KST)

(Junsu) The reasons why you are living in this dangerous world, if you want to know all this, you must set out on a journey alone. Love does not confine, love sets you free. Sometimes you must endure pain, love is tears... That is love. When the golden star falls, you must leave on a journey that leads you to the world (11:03am KST)

(Junsu) On a night when the Big Dipper shines bright, cross over those high palace walls, and fly towards that world, a place no one has ever gone before..Fly... Golden Star gave me light, courage and hope during the hardest of times.. I really like the lyrics to this song.. (11:05am KST)
(Byung Han) @0101xiahtic Jjoon, fly~ (11:13am KST)
(Junsu) @code7lim hahaha (11:19am KST)

I LOVE THIS SONG♥
(Junsu) I'm the major, I'm the minor, I'm the harmony, I'm the melody. Within my words, my sentences and my music.. I'm the beat, I'm the rest, I'm the harmony. I'm the forte, I'm the piano, dance and fantasy. I am, I'm, I'm the music.......... Love me just the way I am (11:33am KST)

(Junsu) With a melody that seems like it threaded feathers together with an unnameable beauty, and lyrics that sound like the person is bragging but in fact, are not that light.... Shall I say that there is a certain level of sincerity within it..? Though it is a melody that sounds like it holds a smile.. I saw the sorrow within it.. When I first heard this song, I just sat there with a vacant look for a while. (11:37am KST)

(Junsu) But above all, when I was singing this song during the death scene.. Though I could never figure it out exactly, it felt like I could somewhat understand what Mozart felt back then... Love me just the way I am... (11:42am KST)

Jaejoong gets deep
(Jaejoong) When, where, what, how, why ..These are quite important.. But there must be something more important that is the top priority above all else. (5:43pm KST)

If I was in Korea, I would have personally gone to scream at these people, no joke. (be strong Yoochun)
(Yoochun) Ah..... My annoyance level has shot up!!! Why, to the people in front of my house~Please leave (8:12pm KST)

(Yoochun) The people in front of my house... No matter how much I think about it, the only conclusion I can make is that they're anti fans (8:26pm KST)

(Yoochun) Seriously...... I'm so tired of this and I hate it...... (8:27pm KST)

Guess JiJi can't scratch Jae right now! (nice one)
(Jaejoong) JiJi's safety claws http://yfrog.com/5eq1k0j (11:15pm KST)

Jaejoong Rants about Sasaengs, Let me join you
(Jaejoong) What's worse than Sasaengs, of all the Sasaengs in Korea, are Sasaeng Taxis that work while charging high prices per hour to international fans. It doesn't matter to those who work as SaTaeks (Sasaeng Taxis) for a living that what they do is considered stalking, a crime and an invasion of privacy, as they basically tell us not to meddle in their business because they have a dead-end life anyway. (11:29pm KST)

(Jaejoong) Even if Sasaengs didn't exist, I think Sasaeng Taxis are more vicious evils of society because they lie for 'money' and say that they've found us even when we're not there, and they drive around in empty taxis looking for celebrities so that they can call fans and charge them. If your children or family do this ..I wonder if they know.. that the number of people whose privacy is invaded because of their actions is greater than they think it is. (11:34pm KST)

(Jaejoong) For the past seven years, I didn't have much time to visit friends, acquaintances and family when I had a busy day.. But because of those gaggles of people, I would waste an average of 2, 3 hours a day on the road or I would end up not being able to meet the people I had planned on meeting. I don't think you could call this affection. I understand that they want to see us so very much.. Because I used to feel that way too. (11:49pm KST)

(Jaejoong) All five of our members have cried at home or on the street, or gotten into accidents but all we saw in the front glass of Sasaeng Taxis were smiling faces. Of course, I've tried getting mad in such situations. But let's not commit acts that shorten lives in the name of such a love, not just for my sake, but for everyone's. Sorry for going off like this late at night.. (11:58pm KST)

(Jaejoong) This is kind of irrelevant, but not long ago, I asked Ji Yong, "Ji Yong, do you guys have any Sasaengs or SaTaeks who follow you around?" and he said, "Hyung, what's a SaTaek?;;" haha (12:07am KST)
(T/N: I'm pretty sure he's talking about G-Dragon/Gwon Ji Yong from Big Bang? But I'm not sure )

(Jaejoong) Though they'll probably harass us more the more I talk about their existence.. What else can I do.. This is something they have to realize about themselves.. (12:18am KST)

LOL Kim Jaejoong IS as confident as Moon Geun Young, Take THAT Moon Hee Joon!
(Jaejoong) I just saw the show.. and I'm a fan of Hee Joon hyung, and a fan of Kangta hyung. I'm a fan of Woo Hyuk hyung. I'm a fan of Tony hyung. I'm a fan of Jae Won hyung. I'm a fan of H.O.T.~ My favorite song is "Since You've Gone (후에)" (3:09am KST)



Source: [Junsu+Yoochun+Jaejoong's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits



-------------------------------------------------



Spanish Translaion / Traducción al Español



[TRAD] 101207 JYJ Actualizaciones De Twitter



Este post incluye tweets desde las 6am del 7 de diciembre hasta las 5:59 del 8 de Diciembre [Hora Coreana].

Junsu cita la canción que le dió esperanza (Título de la Canción - Estrella Dorada de Mozart!)
(Junsu) El rey diría esto, que el mundo está lleno de destrucción. Él dijo 'No veré afuera y te protegeré en este mundo'. Alzó los muros del palacio y firmemente cerrí la puerta. Pero, incapaz de detener su acelerado corazón, el príncipe soñaba con el mundo del otro lado de los muros del palacio. Ahora, debe dejar ese palacio, curzar los muros del palacio e irse en un viaje para encontrar esa estrella~ (11:00am)

(Junsu) Las razones por la que te estas viviendo en este peligroso mundo, si quieres saber todos esto, debes emprender el viaje solo. El amor no se limita, el amor te hace libre. A veces debes soportar el dolor, el amor es llorar... Eso es amor. Cuando la estrella dorada caiga, deber ir en un viaje que lleve al mundo(11:03am)

(Junsu) En una noche cuando la Osa Mayor brille, cruza esos altos muros del palacio, y vuela hacia ese mundo, un lugar que nadie ha ido antes.. Vuela... Estrella Dorada dame luz, coraje y esperanza durante los tiempos más difíciles... Realmente me gusta la letra de esta canción.. (11:05am)
(Byung Han) @0101xiahtic Jjoon, vuela~ (11:13am)
(Junsu) @code7lim jajaja (11:19am)

(Junsu) Soy el mayor, soy el menor, soy la armonía, soy la melodía. Dentro de mis palabras, mis oraciones y mi música... Soy el ritmo, soy el resto, soy la armonía. Soy el fuerte, soy el piano, el baile y la fantasía. Yo soy, soy, soy la música........ solamente amame como soy (11:33am)

(Junsu) Con una melodía que parece como que rosca de plumas juntas con una belleza innombrable, y la letra que suena como una persona presumiendo, pero de hecho, no es esa luz.... Debo decir que hay un cierto nivel de sinceridad dentro de ello..? Aunque es una melodía que suena como si sostuviera una sonrisa.. Veo el dolor dentro de ella.. Cuando escuché por primera vez la canción, solo me senté allí con una mirada vacia con un momento. (11:37am)

(Junsu) Pero, sobre todo, cuando estaba cantando esta canción durante la escena de muerte.. Pensé que nunca podría descubrirlo exactamente, se sintió como que podía un poco entender lo que Mozar sentía en ese entonces... Solamente amame como soy ... (11:42am)

Jaejoong se pone profundo
(Jaejoong) Cuando, Donde, Que, Como, Por que.. Esto es bastante importante.. Pero debe haber algo más importante que s la máxima prioridad por encima de todo lo demás. (5:43pm)

Si estuviera en Corea, personalmente habría ido a gritarles a esas personas (se fuerte Yoochun)
(Yoochun) Ah..... Mi nivel de molestia se ha disparado!!! Por que, a las personas en frente de mi casa~ Por favor vayanse (8:12pm)

(Yoochun) Las personas en frente de mi casa... No importa cuanto pienso sobre ello, la única conclusión que puedo hacer es que son anti fans (8:26pm)

(Yoochun) En serio...... Estoy tan cansado de esto y lo odio...... (8:27pm)

Adivinen, Jiji no puede arañar a JJ ahora! (Bien hecho)
(Jaejoong) Garras de seguridad de Jiji http://yfrog.com/5eq1k0j (11:15pm)

Discurso de Jaejoong sobre los Sasaengs (!
(Jaejoong) Lo que es peor que Sasaengs, de todos los Sasaengs en Corea, son los Sasaeng Taxis que trabajan mientras cargan altos precios por hora para los fans internacionales. No importa a aquellos que trabajan como SaTaeks (Sasaeng Taxis) para una vidad que lo que ellos hacen es cosiderado acoso, un crimen y una invación a la privacidad, ya que ellos basicamente nos dicen no nos entrometamos en su negocio por que ellos tienen una vida sin salida de todos modos. (11:29pm)

(Jaejoong) Incluso si los Sasaengs no existieran, creo que Sasaengs taxis son los males más crueles de la sociedad por que ellos mienten por 'dinero' y dicen que nos han encontrado incluso cuando no estamos allí, y ellos conducen los alrededors en taxis vacios buscando por celebridades para que poder llamar a los fans y llevarlos. Si tus niños o familia hacen esto... me pregunto si ellos saben.. qye el número de personas cuya privacidad es invadida debido a sus acciones son más grandes que ellos piensan que es. (11:34pm)

(Jaejoong) En los últimos siete años, no tuve mucho tiempo para visitar amigos, conocidos y familia cuando tenía un día ocupado... Pero debido a las bandadas de personas, perdía un promedio de 2, 3 horas al día en el camino o terminaba no siendo capaz de encontrarme con las personas que había planeado reunirme. No creo que ustedes pudieran llamar esto afecto. Entiendo que ellos quieran venos tanto.. por que yo solía sentirme así también.(11:49pm)

(Jaejoong) Los cinco de nuestros miembros han llorado en casa o en la calle, o se han visto en accidente pero todo lo que vinos en el cristas delanteros de los SAsaengs taxis eran rostros sonrientes. Por supuesto, he tratado de molestarme en esas situaciones. Pero no cometamos actos que acorten la vida en el nombre de un amor, no solo por mi bien, si no por el bien de todos. Lo siento por estallar así esta tarde de noche..(11:58pm)

(Jaejoong) Esto es un poco irrelevante, pero no hace mucho, le pregunté a Ji Yong, "Ji Yong, tienen algunos Sasaengs y SaTaeks que los siguen?" y él dijo, "Hyung, Qué es un SaTaek?;;" jaja (12:07am)
(n/t: no estoy muy segura si está hablando sobre G-Dragon/Gwon Ji Yong de Big Bang? I'm pretty sure he's talking about G-Dragon/Gwon Ji Yong from Big Bang?)

(Jaejoong) Aunque ellos probablemente nos acosan más. Cuanto más hablo de su existencia... que más pedo hacer.. Esto es algo que ellos tienen que darse cuenta sobre ellos mismos.. (12:18am)

LOL Kim Jaejoong ES tan confiado como Moon Geun Young, toma ESO Moon Hee Joon!
(Jaejoong) Acabo de ver el programa.. y Soy un fan de Hee Joon hyung, y un fan de Kangta hyung. Soy un fan de Woo Hyuk hyung. Soy un fan de Tony hyung. Soy un fan de Jae Won hyung. Soy un fan de H.O.T.~ Mi canción favorita es "Since You've Gone (후에)" (3:09am)



Fuente: [Junsu+Yoochun+Jaejoong's Twitter]
Trad al Ingles: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Compartido por: tohosomnia.net+ 2uAngels

No comments: