Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

[TRANS] 101219 Changmin RAY Magazine Interview - Part 2

*click en 'REad More' para leer la traducción al español :)





Part 1 Here

27) Where would you go on your first date?
I want to go to the amusement park

I’ve never had much of a chance to go, so it would be ideal. I want to take the roller coaster, but if she doesn’t want to then we won’t. Because we should be enjoying the amusement park together.

28) What would a girl do or say, that would make you feel happy?
I hope that she will call me.

When she has nightmares, she will call me. Although I may be sleeping by then, but if she calls me, it means that she trusts and relies on me a lot.

29) If you broke up, how would you deal with it?
This is rather difficult, I will need a long time to get over it.

Until time heals the problem, I will be very disillusioned. I will also not want to fall in love again. During that time, it’ll just get better, bit by bit.

30) What are you most interested in at the moment?
Fishing.

I want to go to the sea and try fishing properly. Taking a boat out to sea, casting my line…no one can bother me, and I can enjoy my own personal time, I really want to do that.

31) In relationships, you do dump (your partner), or do you get dumped?
I’ve been dumped once before.

That was my first relationship. During that time it was really….terrible!! (Laughs)

32) What is your ideal male image?
A man who walks the path of his own beliefs.

I want to be a man who will not be shaken by the people around me. Although the success or failure of the future may be uncertain, but I really want to become a man who can follow his own beliefs and move forward.

33) Actors that you look up to?
Won Bin, Kimura Takuya, Takeshi Kaneshiro


34) Which director do you want to work with?
Isao Yukisada.
I usually watch the romantic types of movies. I really like “Love Story.” In the middle of the world, calling for love, these kinds of romantic drama genres leave the greatest impressions.

35) Among the movies you’ve watched recently, which is your favourite?
Inception.

Also, Won Bin’s Korean movie “Ahjusshi.” Like “Léon”, it’s a show which even men will find extremely impressive.

36) What is the movie left the greatest impression in your mind?
Brokeback Mountain

It is a great love story, and the expressions of the main characters were intriguing. It is a excellent show that can shake and alter a person’s emotions.

37) What show moved you the most?
Gran Torino

It is a piece directed by Clint Eastwood, and it made me cry so hard I got a headache. And there is an Indian movie called BLACK. That was also a movie that can make you cry very hard.

38) What did you want to become when you were young?
Scientist or Radio Deejay


39) What profession would you like to try?
Radio Deejay and Sports Journalist

I’ve always wanted to be a deejay since my 3rd year in Elementary school. To be able to take a lot of shots of various sports representatives, being a sports journalist also interests me.

40) What is your dream now?
To build a loving family.

Although I think it might be very boring. (Laughs) Compared to earning a lot of money and becoming a rich person, the desire to have a loving family is stronger.

41) Do you like Tokyo?
I do.
It has a totally different feeling from Seoul. I’m used to living in Tokyo.

42) Why do you like Tokyo?
It feels like my own home.

It’s not just a country that is near to Korea anymore, but like my own home. The people around me have created a very comfortable atmosphere, which can be felt at Lives and the workplace.

43) Out of all the places that you have gone to so far, which left the deepest impression?
Paris.
You can virtually see no Korean streets, or Koreans, the feeling is very fulfilling. It was also the first time going to the country, so that’s probably why I felt like that. (Laughs)

44) Where do you want to go?
I want to go to New York.

Because I have never been there before, so I really want to go there. It is a key location for entertainment, so there is much to experience, and it seems like I can learn a lot of things.

45) If you could be reborn, who would you be?
Even if I were reborn, I still want to be me!


46) Do you have any stories of failure?
It may be a bit surprising, but no.


47) What is the happiest thing that has happened to you so far?
About 2 years after debut, moving to a new house with my family.

48) When do you feel the happiest now?
When I am eating!

49) What do you want most now?
Clothes, cars, family, love & friends. I want to take everything I have so far and make it bigger and better.

50) Finally, say something to everyone in Japan.
Through various activities, I want to make everyone smile! 2010 is a year that taught me a lot.
In 2011, I hope that it will become an even better year. Through my songs and dances, I want to let the Japanese fans enjoy and feel happiness.



Source: [Never End] + [BaiduTVXQ]
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits


---------------------------------------------



Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] 101219 Revista RAY Entrevista A Changmin - Parte 2





Parte 1 Aquí

27) Dónde irías en tu primera cita?
Quisiera ir a un parque de atracciones

Nunca he tenido muchas oportunidades de ir, así que sería ideal. Quiero subirme a la montaña rusa, pero si ella no quiere entonces no lo haríamos. Por que estaríamos disfrutando el parque juntos.

28) Qué haría o diría una chica que the haría sentir feliz?
Espero que me llame

Cuando tenga pesadilla, ella me llame. Aunque pueda que este durmiendo en ese entonces, pero si ella me llama, significa que ella confía en mí y se apoya en mí mucho.

29) Si terminas, cómo lidearías con eso?
Esto es bastante difícil. Necesitaré un targo tiempo para superarlo.

Hasta que el tiempo sane el problema, estaré muy desilusionado. También no querré enamorarme de nuevo. Durante ese tiempo, me mejoraré poco a poco.

30) En qué estás más interesdo en este momento?
Pesca.

Quiero ir al mar e intentar pescar adecuadamente. Tomar un bote al mar, lanzando mi anzuelo... nadie podrá molestarme, y podré disfrutar de mi propio momento personal, realmente quierp hacer eso.

31) En relaciones, abandonas (a tu compañera) o eres abandonado?
He sido abandonado una vez antes.

Esa fue mi primera relación. Durante ese tiempo fue realmente….terrible!! (ríe)

32) Cuál es tu imagen varonil ideal?
Un hombre que camina el sendero de sus propias creencias.

Quiero ser un hombre que no sea sacudido por las personas de a mi alrededor. Aunque el éxito o el fracaso del futuro puede que sea incierto, pero realmente quiero convertirme en un hombre que pueda seguir sus propias creencia y siga adelante.

33) Actores que admiras?
Won Bin, Kimura Takuya, Takeshi Kaneshiro


34) Con qué director te gustaría trabajar?
Isao Yukisada.

Usualmente veo películas romanticas. Realmente me gusta "Love Story". En el medio del mundo, llamando por amor, ese tipo de géneros drama-romance deja las más grandes impresiones.

35) Entre las películas que has visto recientemente, cuál es tu favorita?
Inception.

También, la película coreana de Won Bin “Ahjusshi.” Como “Léon”, Es un show el cual incluso los hombres lo encontraran extremadamente impresionante.

36) Cuál es la película que dejó la impresión más grande en tu mente?
Brokeback Mountain

Es una grandiosa historia de amor y las expresiones de los personajes principales fueron intrigantes. Es una película excelente que puede sacudir y alterar las emociones de una persona.

37) Cuál te conmovió más ?
Gran Torino

Es una pieza dirigida por Clint Eastwood, y me hizo llorar tanto que me dolió la cabeza. Y hay una película India llamada BLACK. Esa también fue una película que puede hacerte llorar mucho.

38) En Qué querias convertirte cuando era joven?
Científico o DJ de Radio


39) Qué profesión te gustaría probar?
DJ de Radio y Periodista Deportivo

Siempre he querido ser un DJ desde mi 3er año en la escula primaria. Para ser capaz de tomar muchas tomas de varios representantes de deportes, ser un periodista deportivo también me interesa.

40) Cuál es tu sueño ahora?
Edificar una amorosa familia.

Aunque creo que puede ser muy aburrido. (ríe) Comparado a ganr mucho dinero y convertirme en una persona rica, el deseo de tener una amorosa familia es más fuerte.

41) Te gusta Tokio?
Sí.
Tiene un sentimiento totalmente diferente de Seúl. Estoy acostumbrado a vivir en Tokio.

42) Por qué te gusta Tokio?
Se siente como mi propia casa.

No es solo un país más que está cerca a Corea, si no una país como mi propia casa. Las personas a mi alrededor han creado una atmósfera muy comfortable, la cual se puede sentir en la vida y en el trabajo.

43) De todos los lugares que has ido hasta ahora, cuál te dejó una profunda impresión?
Paris.
Virtualmente no puedes ver calles Coreana, o Coreanos, la sensación es muy gratificante. Además fue la primera vez que iba al país, así que probablemente es por eso que me sentí así. (ríe)

44) Adónde quiere ir?
Quiero ir a New York.

Debido a que nunca he estado allí antes, realmente quiero ir allí. Es un lugar clave para el entretenimiento, así que hay mucha experiencia, y parece como que puedo aprender muchas cosas.

45) Si pudiera renacer, quien serías?
Incluso si renaciera, aún quiero ser yo!


46) Tienes algunas historias de fracaso?
Puede ser un poco sorprendente pero, no.


47) Cuál es la cosa más feliz que te ha pasado hasta ahora?
Cerca de dos años despues del debut, me mudé a una nueva casa con mi familia.

48) Cuándo te sientes el más feliz ahora?
Cuando estoy comiendo!

49) Qué es lo que más quieres ahora ?
Ropa, carros, familia, amor & amigos. Quiero tomar todo lo que tengo hasta ahora y hacerlo más grande y mejor.

50) Finalmente, dí algo a todos en Japón.
A través de varias actividades, quiero hacer a todos sonreir! 2010 es un año que me enseñó mucho.
En el 2011, espero que sea un año incluso mejor. A través de mis canciones y bailes, quiero dejar que los fans japoneses disfruten y sientan felicidad.


Fuente: [Never End] + [BaiduTVXQ]
Trad al Ingles: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Compartido por: tohosomnia.net+ 2uAngels

No comments: