Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Friday, July 23, 2010

[TRANS] 100724 SPUR x Yunho Special Interview


glassharmony @YT

(Q: What is your impression of today’s shooting?)
I had a good time! I was able to show all of you many new sides of Yunho. I felt nice and good.

(Q: You didn’t seem to get sweaty even though in autumn/winter clothes.)
I’m not a person who easily gets sweaty, but, it was hot. It was really hot, but I tried my best for the shooting.

(Q: Today, we requested you to wear autumn/winter clothes. What fashion items are you looking forward to for this autumn and winter?)
Fashion items, accessories, for example, sunglasses, boots, gloves, turtlenecks.. there are many items. I think that the balances of those items are the most important. I am looking forward to them, too.

(Q: What are you looking forward to this autumn/winter in your private life?)
Go snowboarding. I really like snowboarding, I recently bought a snowboard. I’m really enjoying my new snowboard.

(Q: Please tell us of your recent private news.)
Recently..my personal taste, I personally like bowling. I ordered my special bowling ball. And, I had a new record! 235 points! My new record!

(Q: Please give us your message to the SPUR readers!)
Everyone, this time, as an actor, I was able to show all of you the new Yunho. Not only these, but I will try my best to show all of you my new side, so everyone, please support me!



Source: spur.jp & glassharmony @ youtube
Translation: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



----------------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traducción al Español


[TRAD] 100724 SPUR x Yunho Entrevista Especial



(P: Cuál es tu impresión de la sesión de hoy?)

Tuve un buen momento! Fuí capaz de mostrarles a todos ustedes muchos nuevos lados de Yunho. Me siento bien.

(P: No pareciste sudar incluso en la ropa de otoño/invierno.)
No soy una persona quien facilmente suda, pero, hacia calor. Hacia mucho calor pero intende de sar lo mejor de mí por la sesión.

(P: Hoy, te pedimos usar prendas de otoño/invierno. Qué artículos de moda estas esperando para este otoño/invierno?)
Artículos de moda, accesorios, por ejemplo, lentes de sol, botas, guantes, chompas cuello tortuga... hay muchos artículos. Creo que el balance de esos son los más importantes. Estoy eperandolos también.

(P: Qué estas esperando para este otoño/invierno en tu vida privada?)
Snowboarding. Me gusta mucho snowboarding, recientemente compré una snowboard. Estoy realmente disfrutando mi snowboard.

(P:Por favor dinos noticias recientes de tu vida privada.)
Recientemente... mi gusto personas, personalmente me gusta bowling/bolos. Pedí mi bola de boliche especial. Y, tuve un nuevo record! 235 puntos! Mi nuevo record!

(P: Por favor danos tu mensaje para los lectores de SPUR!)
Todos, esta vez, como un actor, fui capaz de mostrarles a todos ustedes el nuevo Yunho. No solo esto, pero trataré de dar los mejor de mí para mostrarles a todos mi nuevo lado, así que, por favor apoyenme!


Fuente: spur.jp & glassharmony @ youtube
Trad al Ingles: smiley @ OneTVXQ.com
Trad al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com
Creditos: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

No comments: