Always Keep the Faith ~ ~Believe







Vote2SinLimites

Rules

◇Please Not Hotlink
◇If you take any information from here, please take it out with all credits {+ 2uAngels}
◇Do not edit or take out any Design from 2uAngels without Permission ^^
◇No Bashing any artist or anyone

We would like to see your comments {that make us happier}~♥
------------

Spanish / Español
Reglas

◇Por Favor Not Hotlink {Tomar el link de alguna imagen o descarga y colocarlo en otro sitio}
◇ Si tomas cualquier informacion de este blog, por favor tomala con todos los creditos {incluyendo 2uAngels}
◇ TRADUCCIONES~ Por favor toma las traducciones con los creditos debidos y no remuevas 2uAngels
◇No editar o tomar los diseños de 2uAngels sin Permiso ◇ No insultar a ningun artista u otra persona


Nos gustaria ver sus comentarios{eso nos hace mas felices}~♥

♥~ Always Keep the Faith ~♥

Saturday, October 24, 2009

[TRANS] Ray Magazine Questions



Tohoshinki’s Questions
Tohoshinki’s mature charm is increasing. Are their tastes in food also becoming more refined?
Q1. The earth will explode after 1 day. The last thing you want to eat is?
JJ: A lot of tequila
If I become really drunk, then I wouldn’t be afraid when the earth explodes.
JS: Hitsumabushi
I’ll divide the rice into 3 parts with my wooden spoon, and following the rules of hitsumabushi, savor it carefully.
YH: My home’s miso soup
My mom is skilled at cooking and everything she makes is delicious, but if it was the last day on earth, I’ll pick her miso soup.
YC: The food my lover makes me
That would be after I marry and what my wife makes me. But right now, it’s what Jaejoong makes me (laughs).
CM: Pizza
If it’s my favorite food, it has to be pizza! I like it so much that I will want to eat it before the earth explodes.

Q2. What’s your favorite combination of alcohol and snacks that go with it?

YC: Cooled tomatoes ~ Warm edamame and Plum Sake
They’re simple but I really like that temperature. Recently, I especially like things that are able to bring out the fragrance of the sake.
YH: Takowasa (seasoned octopus with wasabi) and Shochu (stronger than sake)
The snacks I like to go with alcohol are takowasa. I like wine too, but shochu is best to go with takowasa.
JJ: Sweet Kozakana (small fish) & Tequila/Whiskey/Wine
We have kozakana in Korea too. It’s not good with rice wine.
JS: Hokke (type of mackerel) & Beer
Hokke is my favorite fish I know of in Japan. The clear-cut flavor of beer goes nicely with it.
Tohoshinki’s Questions
Tohoshinki’s mature charm is increasing. Are their tastes in food also becoming more refined?

Translated by: Whisperpuppies @soompi


-------------------------------------


Spanish Translation / Traduccion al Español


[TRAD] Ray Magazine - Preguntas


El encanto maduro de Tohoshinki esta incrementando. Son sus gustos en comida convirtiendose mas refinados?

P1. La tierra explotara el siguiente día. La ultima cosa que quieres comer es?

JJ: Mucho Tequila
Si estoy totalmente ebrio, entonces no tendria temor cuandola tierra explote.
JS: Hitsumabushi
Dividire el arroz en 3 partes con mi cuchara de madera, y seguiria las reglas del hitsumabushi, saborearlo detenidamente.
YH: La sopa de miso de mi casa.
Mi mamá es muy habil en la cocina y todo lo que hace es delicioso, pero si fuera el último día en la tierra, tomaria su sopa de miso.
YC: La comida que mi amada me prepare
Eso seria despues de casarme y mi esposa me lo haria. Pero ahora, es lo que Jaejoong me haga (rie)
CM: Pizza
Es mi comida favorita, tiene que ser pizzaa!
Me gusta mucho que quisiera comerla antes que la tierra explote.


P2. Cuandl es tu combinacion favorita de alcohol y bocadillos que van?

YC: Tomates congelados ~ Caliente edame y plum sake
Son simples pero realmente me gusta esa temperatura. Recientemente, me gusta especialmente cosas que son capaces de sacar las fragancia del sake.
YH: Takowasa (pulpo sazonado con wasabi) y Sochu (Mas fuerte que el sake)
El bocadillo que me gusta que vaya con el alcohol es Takowasa. Me gusta el vino tambien, pero sochu va mejor con takowasa.
JJ: Dulce Kozakana (pequeño pez) y Tequila/Wiskey/Vino
Tenemos Kozakana en Corea tambien. No es bueno con el vino de arroz.
JS: Hokke (tipo de caballa) y Cerveza
Hokke es mi pescado favorito que conozco en Japón.
El claro corte de sabor de la cerveza va bien con ello.
CM: Alas de pollo y Cerveza/Sochu
Realmente me gusta yakitoru (pollo a la parrila), especialmente las alas de pollo. Ambos, cerveza y sochu van bien con ello.


Traduccion al Ingles: whisperpuppies @ soompi
Traduccion al Español: 2uangels.blogspot.com

No comments: